Plugsound World/Korg Wavestation Vst Latency on Final mixdow

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello I'm using Fl studio 5 xxl retail and I have a few pluggins that when I doo the final mixdown to wave they play the sound out of sinc or with a latency. When I playback they play fine but when I run the final export wave of the song it pays the sounds out of sinc. I have a tascam soundcard firewire Fw1884 also I have a digidisign audiomedia 3
pentium 4 3.4ghz 1gb of memory. I use the fw1884 as my main sound card and the one I doo the final export of the wave...this is happening with Plug sound synthetisers and Korg wavestation. It works fine with sampletank and other pluggins... My work around is to use the digidisign card as an output playback the song and record in with Sound Forge and offcourse I want to stay away from doing this if I can , as it adds noise and sometimes glitches...

think i have a similar problem.. did you read my post? any way i took no answer.. my post was:

hi everybody. the problem is that wavestation as a vst instrument plays all my midi files whith tempo problems for all tempo except 120 and 60 in cubase sx2. these midi files play ok whith a different instrument in cubase sx and even whith wavestation as a vsti in a different sequencer (fruity loops)!!!
i've tried everything!(allmost) can anybody help?
thanx..

i don't no if you tried something in sx but i think that it is a wavestation problem and it has nothing to do whith our hardware setup. (yours seems perfect anyway).

both hope for answers...

Return to “Instruments”