Max Claster New Toxic vst Brings joy like z3ta...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok so maybe its not exactly like z3ta+ but it gives me the same feeling of joy and satisfaction when i make a preset. There is a demo available at the max claster web site so check it out. You can even upload sequence tables and save them all though i don't understand it yet it looks like you can make some great sequences.

I've requested a Bank bar with a preset view so you can see the name of the current preset which really would be so much better....

The only other downside is i can't find a manual for it. What do you guys think of it?

The seq patches convinced me into buying it (and the discount offer) - I love this synth! And I've heard that more patches are in the making, so that's a plus as well.

Can't comment on the preset programming bit though - haven't got the time to investigate it thoroughly.

IT would be nice to have a max claster forum in the near future to show off presets to sence it will be a well known synth. That way we could show off and discuse our presets.

Energy wrote:IT would be nice to have a max claster forum in the near future to show off presets to sence it will be a well known synth. That way we could show off and discuse our presets.
Drop him a line, he's a nice guy :wink:

Energy wrote:The only other downside is i can't find a manual for it. What do you guys think of it?
There isn't one yet. Maxx is compiling it for version 1.1 though. :wink:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Well i sent him an e-mail requesting the bank bar with a preset name view i'm sure he is really buisy but it would be so much better if it had that just to display the patch names. :)

Return to “Instruments”