H.G.'s next strike: Swamp - released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok: tried the updated vers.

its better now. like you mentioned: no clicks anymore.

imo: the synth would need some more smoothness
or at least the option to add this effect.

thx and keep going!!

dx-9 wrote:ok: tried the updated vers.

its better now. like you mentioned: no clicks anymore.

imo: the synth would need some more smoothness
or at least the option to add this effect.

thx and keep going!!
Hi,

I think the mix-matrix will solve this at a great extend as there will be four sources (2x original signal and 2x TimbreMod signal) routable to filter (for more smoothness) and/or direct-out. I'll have to see whether this can be solved by a joystick-control - could be more convenient.

Hope to do it this night - so it's gonna be late here :shock:

cheers
HG Fortune

This thing makes some good noise. No probs here. It pushes my nostalgia button at times.

When's the drum plug that competes with NADS?

Fortune wrote: and while having a walk to the Supermarket and dreaming of inspiring Al Saria, I had some more ideas to get even more out of this one. As there are actually four soundsources active I'll do a mix-matrix to route each separately to filter or direct out :-o
Thanx to Al Saria :love: being so inspiring to provoke this idea : This one was really missing :!: :wink:
prototype #3 of Swamp is available - same link as before. :D

cheers
HG Fortune

"Some parameters could not be loaded"

Well, I was liking the low bit rate effect. I can get the patches to sound mostly like they did, but there's a rawness missing. I guess I'll just get a bit crusher. You've made me realize I need one.

I knew I shouldn't have put the new one on the old one. oops.

androidlove wrote:"Some parameters could not be loaded"

Well, I was liking the low bit rate effect. I can get the patches to sound mostly like they did, but there's a rawness missing. I guess I'll just get a bit crusher. You've made me realize I need one.

I knew I shouldn't have put the new one on the old one. oops.
well the additional patches are now inside and those "some parameters" are no longer present. To get that "rawness" again should be solved by a balance-slider between N Fil:Dir and T Fil:Dir amounts in order to get only one soundsource of each oscillator active resp. blending between both.

Cheers
HG Fortune

Just picked up STS-17..Looking forward to seeing how this one comes out!

Prototype 3b is up with a balance slider to each osc.-section in order to have better control on output between normal and timbre modulated signal so you can even mute one of these to have rawness selectable again.

During weekend I'll add some more waves and Vera is going to do the GUI :D

cheers
HG Fortune

I appreciate the balance slider.

Side note..I added bit crush, noise, and crackle to a pristine tune (not involving Swamp) and it sounds better to me. I must be getting nostalgic for vinyl.

This thing can do some really harsh sounds :o
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Thanks H.G. - will try out all tout sweet! :)

androidlove wrote:Side note..I added bit crush, noise, and crackle to a pristine tune (not involving Swamp) and it sounds better to me. I must be getting nostalgic for vinyl.
That's how it starts. Pretty soon you'll go through a phase where everything must be bitcrushed, and then you'll forget to be subtle about sample rate reduction, and then you'll regret it afterwards.

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything :D

That "Swamp" thing is growing and has nearly reached it's final stage to version 1.0 :D
There are several new waveforms inside and some further things - see updated prototype image on 1st page of this thread.

I'm waiting for the GUI from Vera so the first release is to be expected quite soon.

For all who have tested and checked it til now: there is a new prototype available (same link as before) :wink:

So if somebody is willing to do some patches this will be higly appreciated and mentioned in the manual.

cheers
HG Fortune

that Swamp thing is out now

for a free version (2 voices) look here:
http://www.flomo-art.de/se/Swamp.html

HG Fortune

[/url]

Cool !
And a real GUI improvement over the Beta :party:
-- Regards MrM --

Return to “Instruments”