I bought Oddity at last! Hurrah!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was waiting for TimewARP 2600 (and may still invest) but couldn't resist it at €79, even if it means living on Findus Crispy Pancakes and Pot Noodle for the rest of the month.

It's worth it just to support the work that GMedia and Ohm Force are doing; I love the Oddity and have fancied having it in my synth arsenal for a long time. If you're umming and arring over something for ages and ages then you should just do it.

Weird how on www.gforcesoftware.com ImpOSCar is on the list of products with "incredible new pricing" but doesn't seem available to buy (can't seem to complete the transaction at www.gmediamusic.com either). :help:

Oh yeah, am I missing something or is M-Tron's "incredible new price" a lot higher than the old one? :lol:
Analogue or digital – which is better? There's only one way to find out... FI-I-IGHT!!!

You have done well, young Jedi. Oddity is one of those oldies that really is a goodie. Just because it's been out a while doesn't take away from its sound. And of course it has what my mate calls "Jordan almonds" for knobs -- who could resist those?

What price are you seeing for M-Tron? Looks about right to me... less than I paid. ;-)

Cheat Mode wrote:Weird how on www.gforcesoftware.com ImpOSCar is on the list of products with "incredible new pricing" but doesn't seem available to buy (can't seem to complete the transaction at www.gmediamusic.com either). :help:
Yes, I'll be "speaking" to the guys from GMedia and Ohmforce about that at the Frankfurt show on Friday :smack:

In the meantime, thanks for your interest in the impOSCar, and if you want to be notified as soon as it goes online for sale then email dave@gmediamusic.com and he'll let you know.
Cheat Mode wrote:Oh yeah, am I missing something or is M-Tron's "incredible new price" a lot higher than the old one? :lol:
That's because it is now packaged with all the extra banks, rather than them being available seperately.

JonHodgson wrote:That's because it is now packaged with all the extra banks, rather than them being available seperately.
Joy! That makes a lot more sense. Oddity rocks by the way.
Analogue or digital – which is better? There's only one way to find out... FI-I-IGHT!!!

oddity rocks, the slow morphing sliders let me surprise myself sometimes.
come on you ..... lets have some aphex acid.

Return to “Instruments”