2019 a year in gear (what have you/are you bought/buying?)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My spouse got me a Luna Mo'o concert ukelele for Christmas (and gave it to me early since we're gonna pile stuff into the car and go on a trip). :)

A while back we went to this event at the library with a bunch of mini 45-minute classes, and uke was one of the ones I did. That was enough time to learn to hold, tune, strum and play three chords. :D

Now I just need to build up some calluses and figure out how to make dark ambient ukulele drone music...

Just got home and 2 new arrivals.. RD-8 from Andertons..TD-3 from Thomann.Having a little play and they sound fantastic. Only the Red TD-3 arrived. The Silver and Blue come January. Also got a BOSS DD-500 RV-500 on my scope tonight.

Expecting the Behringer Crave tomorrow

New stuff today.

Gotta get down to IKEA this weekend I have another 4 double Kallax reserved then I can get all my gear on there.

Very happy with the sound of the TD-3.. The RD-8 is really big tho :roll: :lol:

Man, that's looking f*cking great. Lot's of fun to be had in there :hyper:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

lovely :tu:

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:16 pm Man, that's looking f*cking great. Lot's of fun to be had in there :hyper:
Mushy the TD-3 f**king rocks I had the TT-303 and the TB-03, something about the feel of this actual synth I love. Only have it through headphones right now but WOW WOW WOW.. and I got another 2 colours coming.. 3 acid synths for like £360 lol The RD-8 bass drum nearly f**ked my ears when I opened the decay haha watch them volumes

Been making sounds on the Crave (yes, I will record something and post it...), but still have 2 weeks before my RD-8 ships... :(

rob_lee wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:21 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:16 pm Man, that's looking f*cking great. Lot's of fun to be had in there :hyper:
Mushy the TD-3 f**king rocks I had the TT-303 and the TB-03, something about the feel of this actual synth I love. Only have it through headphones right now but WOW WOW WOW.. and I got another 2 colours coming.. 3 acid synths for like £360 lol The RD-8 bass drum nearly f**ked my ears when I opened the decay haha watch them volumes
haha. 3 analogue acid boxes for £360 is crazy. I'll definitely pick one up in the new year. The RD8 is also on the list, but man sooooo much to buy. Behringer are killing me lately :(

Forgotten wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:21 pm Been making sounds on the Crave (yes, I will record something and post it...), but still have 2 weeks before my RD-8 ships... :(
Where are you, UK? I ordered mine Tuesday night from Andertons Guildford and it came 3pm today lol

Forgotten wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:21 pm Been making sounds on the Crave (yes, I will record something and post it...), but still have 2 weeks before my RD-8 ships... :(
Looking forward to hearing that :tu: So p!ssed I ended up cancelling my preorder :(

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:23 pm
rob_lee wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:21 pm
haha. 3 analogue acid boxes for £360 is crazy. I'll definitely pick one up in the new year. The RD8 is also on the list, but man sooooo much to buy. Behringer are killing me lately :(
Well I WANT/NEED that RD-909 if it ever sees the light of day Mushy. They're killing it with their hardware. Who needs software at these prices lol. I'm having Crave delivered tomorrow. Also gotta get down IKEA pick up the rest of my units so I can finally get fully jamming..

rob_lee wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:23 pm
Where are you, UK? I ordered mine Tuesday night from Andertons Guildford and it came 3pm today lol
No, I’m in the US. I ordered from Musicians Friend (huge online retailer here) when they had an estimated shipping date of Dec 13, but once I ordered it they send me an estimated shipping date of Jan 3...

ARP2600
:borg:

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:24 pm
Looking forward to hearing that :tu: So p!ssed I ended up cancelling my preorder :(
Going to try to get something recorded at the weekend. Been getting to grips with the sequencer, but it’s pretty straightforward once you get to know how to enter and exit various modes.

Forgotten wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:29 pm
No, I’m in the US. I ordered from Musicians Friend (huge online retailer here) when they had an estimated shipping date of Dec 13, but once I ordered it they send me an estimated shipping date of Jan 3...
Make sure you have plenty room for it then haha it's some size 19"x10"x2"

Should be able to rack it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgotten wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:31 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:24 pm
Going to try to get something recorded at the weekend. Been getting to grips with the sequencer, but it’s pretty straightforward once you get to know how to enter and exit various modes.
Have you updated the firmware? There were several bugs in the first release.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”