Helix Marketing

Official support for: audjoo.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sonkeysankey wrote:
This is like talking to a bunch of five year olds.
Why do you bother entering into discussions with people you consider 5 year olds? Surely you have much better things to do with your time?

I suggest you pm or email Jason since you clearly believe you have far better insights into his business model than he does and feel a strong compulsion to offer him the benefit of your 'expertise'. You obviously feel an overwhelming need to educate and lecture him about all the things he is doing wrong and how it should be put right.

You have a similar need to educate and lecture everyone else here about their supposedly silly 5 year old opinions. You are entitled to your views but we will have to agree to disagree.

As I said in my post, only he can decide what is best for Helix and himself. It could well be that Helix is just a part-time gig for him and that he has a full-time job or owns a business which really brings home the bacon.

My own view is that he is an adult and doesn't need you, me or anyone else here to lecture him on what is best for him or his involvement with Helix. I merely ventured in my post to consider some of the issues he might have to consider but I certainly don't claim to have identified any points which were definitive or necessarily correct.

But that's just my 5 year old perspective. What do I know? Perhaps when I grow up an dreach adulthood I will be as omniscient as you seem to think you are.

I just rendered this discussion completely moot for me...How?
I just bought Helix! :hyper:

Thanks to Mr.Norberg for an incredible instrument! Now I'm off to make some sounds!

I tried Helix last night - it sounds really excellent, but the interface is weird. As much as I'd like to get it I can't justify $150 atm. I would definitely be one of the people won over by a group buy.

Arglebargle wrote:I tried Helix last night - it sounds really excellent, but the interface is weird. As much as I'd like to get it I can't justify $150 atm. I would definitely be one of the people won over by a group buy.
Yes, it sounds fantastic. Personally, I find the interface very user friendly and not any more or less weird than the other synths I own.
"I function as a channel through which music emerges from the chaos of noise." Vangelis

I know it isnt' going to happen, but just wishign out loud as so many companies are having end of year sales, the ones I really want to have them aren't....and yes Helix is one of them.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Audjoo”