midi controller work with helix?

Official support for: audjoo.com
markmazoo
KVRer
4 posts since 28 May, 2013

Post Tue May 28, 2013 10:18 am

Hi,
I'm thinking of getting an Acorn Masterkey 49 USB Midi Controller Keyboard and, being new to MIDI, wondering if this keyboard will work with Audjoo Helix synth?
Thanks....mark

markmazoo
KVRer

Post Tue May 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Sorry, maybe you all need more info. I am using Samplitude Pro X Suite as my DAW. Since I've never used MIDI before I'm kind of at a loss as to how these (keyboard, DAW and Helix super synth) all interact. Maybe there is a YouTube video that y'all know about. Or perhaps someone can direct me to a past posting on the forum that I have been unable to locate. thanks....mark

markmazoo
KVRer

Post Wed May 29, 2013 6:35 am

I'll try another approach. Maybe there just isn't much activity on this forum or this is the wrong forum to be asking this. In which case, what forum would be a good place to ask such a question?
Just in case someone is there, would you mind telling me what keyboard controllers you all use and recommend and why you like/dislike them? Thank You

JonasNorberg
KVRian
699 posts since 16 Dec, 2005 from SF, CA, USA

Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:17 pm

markmazoo wrote:I'll try another approach. Maybe there just isn't much activity on this forum or this is the wrong forum to be asking this. In which case, what forum would be a good place to ask such a question?
Just in case someone is there, would you mind telling me what keyboard controllers you all use and recommend and why you like/dislike them? Thank You
Helix is a plugin that plugs into your host of choice. I am using an M-Audio Axiom with great results!

Return to “Audjoo”