Any one wanna remix... ME?!?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Click the sig, pick a song, hit me up and I'll try to get you the .wav's of the songs... or isolated tracks or .cda whatever you need me to getcha.
And no... this is NOT an attempt to get more plays.
I intend to go back and remix/master my earlier songs anyways.

Dont tell me that Kevin (synthgeek) is gonna be the only one to pm me?
Runny? Vurt? Either of yall want in on this?

Ooh, apparently I missed this earlier but I do indeed!

[ edit ]

but I'll wait to pick which one as I'll want to do one no one else picks as I like them all so I've no preference except to pick a new one. From your point of view I figure it'd be better to have one remix of each as opposed to, say, 4 remixes of one.
Last edited by runagate on Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can't listen to myspace at work but I'll check it out when I get home and let you know if I'd be down.

Well, Kevin put his dib in for El Rey with Headaches being his second choice.
KEEP IN MIND: Its quite possible that I wont be able to access the project as a whole so you might hafta work with the completed track (I'd send you the wav as opposed to the shitty sounding mp3's)
So lemme know what you guys want and I'll check.(granted cubase LE will let me in)

Coolio. my email is my name at hotmail for future reference

OK... Someone help me. I've got ElRey wav's in a zip. Its 101mb. How would I get this to Synthgeek? Yahoo only attaches 10mb to an email and googlepages only allows a max file post of 100mb (which 22 are being used for songs) What do I do?

pando.com is what i have been using. Its free and it doesn't have any spyware/malware attached. you can send up to 1 gig. Megaupload is another service I recomend, too.

Jazzyspoon wrote:pando.com is what i have been using. Its free and it doesn't have any spyware/malware attached. you can send up to 1 gig. Megaupload is another service I recomend, too.
Bump for very excellent info :)

I'm excited by this! Hope you can be patient, pattonfreak

check sendspace.com, too.

and I wanna blast sumethin'..
he likes it hey mikey or headaches and...you choose, Gigawatt.
can mess with both too.

pming my email right now.

OK OK... One at a time. To make it easier on everyone:
The Good One- all wavs practically intact (just havent gone thru em yet)
El Rey- Ready for delivery to Synthgeek (and whoever else wants to remix it) ETA: Sat june 23rd (So watch your e-mail at skincotact Kev!)
Hey Mikey!- is perfect so it's being withdrawn for remixing)
Headaches and Hemorrhoids-Status "unknown" (havent tried to open it yet; files arent on my laptop)

UPDATE: Will be returning from my 2mo. vacation early
so... Black Tie Optional will be finished in a week or so. This is my LAST project on Cubase LE. Then pre-production begins on Cubase SX3 :party:
Then I must re-begin Plastic He-Man Bastard (as my LE files wont open

:( :( :(

I have recieved the files. :)

I can't believe I'm doing this a third time in a row! Remixing makes my PC very, very sad, but my ears very, very happy.

*deleted*
Last edited by dopebagrhino on Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Congratulations!

[edit: oops, wrong thread]
Last edited by Meffy on Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

damn what I miss?

Holy crap C.d.P.!!! You're back!

Return to “Music Cafe”