New Pupilar Release! Dark, Drone & Experimental (again)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone! For those that are interested in my stuff, I've just put online a brand new, FULL Pupilar release! Check it out if you've heard my stuff before (and like it), if you haven't then I'm along the dark/drone/experimental soundscapes kinda path, Fennesz/Tim Hecker meets Swans (maybe... I dunno). Let me know what y'all think of it, here's the blurb I just posted on my site:

Announcing the 3rd full Pupilar release!

Tracklisting:
01 Chalk White Ascending - 15:14
02 Whited Sepulchre (feat. Nacht und Nebel) - 13:25

Duration - 28:40

After several years of contemplation and exploration, here arrives the 3rd full Pupilar release. Darker, Grittier, Uglier and Prettier, this marks a real evolution from previous Pupilar creations. Chalk White Ascending's slow and brooding soundscapes contrast beautifully with the raw intensity of Whited Sepulchre (which features the sonic talents of Nacht und Nebel, aka Henry Davies of Definition of Ape/Army of Flying Robots).

This is released to the Web in free MP3 format, please click the track names above to download the files. The limited, elaborately packaged CD version will be released on the 22nd January through Loom Recordings, where this and other Pupilar CD releases will be available for purchase via the Loom Recordings/Gizeh Records Online Store.

Chalk White Ascending on this release has been remastered and improved to fit with Whited Sepulchre, so please download both of these tracks so they fit together correctly. In the last year, I have put a great deal of thought into my standing on the distribution and purchase of Pupilar music for the foreseeable future (considering the inevitable and imposing radicalisation of the music industry), so please see my donation/purchase page for information about this.

I hope you enjoy my new sounds.

Peace

lots of tension... very good trax!

i'm actualy listening 'whited sepulchre'...
and i think i prefer the first...'chalk white ascending' was really splendid!
nice work! thanks to share!

Excellent, downloading now. How's life with the ear?

Thanks JacK_SoliuM :) Glad you like them, lots more older tracks on my site if you like these (but these are markedly darker than my older stuff, it must be all that Black Metal Ian SDZH keeps recommending me rubbing off!!)

Hey Shamann, hope you like it mate, I looked at your site today and noticed you've got a new collaboration release, I'll definitely be downloading that when I get home, really looking forward to hearing it. The ear is still knackered, but operation number 3 is in 6 weeks, so we'll see what the doc can do then (fingers crossed). Until then, I've been pushing the boundaries of my hearing ability with doing this release!

Thanks guys :D

Pupilar wrote:fingers crossed
Ditto, and touch wood and all that.

The collab release definitely has its moments. Some of it might not make sense without background info, it's all explained here.

I'll post back after listening.

Not very deep into this but what I've heard so far is nicenicenice..

:party:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

You should consider joining Vae Solis.

:D

huge thanks shamann, I really hope things get fixed, 2 1/2 years this has been dragging on now! looking forward to hearing your feedback on these tracks!

Nice Sickle, I hope you enjoy the rest of it. I think I may have signed up for your forum ages ago and I do check it out now and again. I'm not very good at this whole "internet community" thing, I've been on this forum over 5 years now and still have only made 86 posts! Maybe I'm just a bit too old fashioned when it comes to chatting with people, haha. I'll go play over at Vae Solis later, promise :)

thanks again guys!

Pupilar wrote: I've been on this forum over 5 years now and still have only made 86 posts!
Slacker... :roll:

:hihi:

Ian SDZH wrote:
Pupilar wrote: I've been on this forum over 5 years now and still have only made 86 posts!
Slacker... :roll:

haha, yeah, cheers mate!

New Years resolution, to be more of net nerd!

... or not...

Castle Spooky has no nerds, Pupilar..

:uhuhuh:

ahhh, maybe I'll be ok and fit right in then ;)

grabbing :hyper:

good to see you around ;)

cheers vurt :D hope you enjoy it mate!

i downloaded the collab release you were a part of shamann, i got chance to listen to the first two tracks and they are excellent, I love the clicky rhythms in the second track, they're really hypnotic. I see Respirator was involved too, I have also really enjoyed his music before so this is an exciting release, I hope to got more chance to listen to it over the weeekend, the concepts for it are fantastic, really great idea!

i hope some of you have been enjoying my new release, please let me know what you think :)

thanks x

hey!

nice! i still play the first cd (or is it the second) anyway ..the one with the snipets and trash in the plastic sleeve very often!

cool stuff ..... reminds me of the days i used to work in a steel factory

Return to “Music Cafe”