helloworld (experimental drone)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:borg:

nice work, some really interesting sounds from the vocal processing :)

(im assuming vocal as it sounds like garbled speech, given the right processing I guess it could in theory have started out as non human speech...)

vurt wrote:nice work, some really interesting sounds from the vocal processing :)

(im assuming vocal as it sounds like garbled speech, given the right processing I guess it could in theory have started out as non human speech...)
Yah it actually was an Apple speech synthesizer reading out some copied *Quite literally* crazy rambling from a suspended KVR member here.

I took the sample after it was recorded, and sped it up quite a bit in Audacity and then ran it through a bunch of spectral manglers, pitchshifters etc (Spectrumworx, Specops and some other tools) to get the end result. Actually I didn't even save the project so I can't really say what I did in detail because it was mostly just noodling about.

I layered it up with a bunch of other sounds in Ableton live and it came out really strange and robotic like. I'll have to work on recreating the same workflow, and improve on this a bit when I have more time.
:borg:

Return to “Music Cafe”