The Wagtunes Corner

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic

What CD Would You Like To Hear Me Do?

Modern Pop (Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, etc.)
5%
Classic Rock (Stones, Beatles, Who, Zep)
5%
Prog Rock (Yes, Genesis, Kansas, etc.)
10%
Show Tunes Style (Sound Of Music, My Fair Lady, etc.)
3%
Country (Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, etc.)
2%
Disco (Bee Gees, Tramps, etc.)
14%
Metal (various sub genres)
9%
EDM (various sub genres)
14%
80s (various genres)
8%
Your Music Sucks. Please Stop Making It
30%

Total votes: 174

RELATED
PRODUCTS

march 10th i started my latest "multitrack with edits and such" type track, as oppose to noodling.

i so far have around 3mins 30 secs.
even then, some of it is "might get changed, not sure im 100% happy".
but it's worth it to me, because then i know ive done all i can, my best.

will anyone else be able to tell so much work has gone in to as oppose to the ones i record in one go? not sure, doesnt matter. probably not :shrug:
if people do realise, will they care? doubtful.

i do it, for me.

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:18 pm march 10th i started my latest "multitrack with edits and such" type track, as oppose to noodling.

i so far have around 3mins 30 secs.
even then, some of it is "might get changed, not sure im 100% happy".
but it's worth it to me, because then i know ive done all i can, my best.

will anyone else be able to tell so much work has gone in to as oppose to the ones i record in one go? not sure, doesnt matter. probably not :shrug:
if people do realise, will they care? doubtful.

i do it, for me.
And that's who you do it for Vurt.

as should you.

i know you have no desire to be a performer, or even sell these cds.
but, ill bet you would enjoy listening to a well recorded, mixed and mastered cd of your own a little more than one you do in as many days as there are tracks.

you really have some good songs,and over time you've gotten better at the production side, because you've listened when pushed. eventually ;)
now it's time to do that little extra, so a few years from now, you and your wife, can sit down and enjoy a listen without you wishing youd done this and that different.

and happy christmas to wags and family :hug:

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:26 pm as should you.

i know you have no desire to be a performer, or even sell these cds.
but, ill bet you would enjoy listening to a well recorded, mixed and mastered cd of your own a little more than one you do in as many days as there are tracks.

you really have some good songs,and over time you've gotten better at the production side, because you've listened when pushed. eventually ;)
now it's time to do that little extra, so a few years from now, you and your wife, can sit down and enjoy a listen without you wishing youd done this and that different.

and happy christmas to wags and family :hug:
Happy Christmas to you too Vurt. Hope you get some cool modular stuff this year, or whatever it is you're hoping for.

if i may, no modular stuff for presents, bit cheeky to ask for anything more than cables and that's boring :lol:
but ive had the best christmas in years, since my son was little really, because this gift arrived in october.
20191224_003757.jpg
that's me, my mum and my granddaughter.
(im the one with the beard)(mum on opposite side of baby in middle)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cool! I think you should try making some kids songs for your granddaughter. I read about a musician who wrote a children’s album for his child.
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

Music Bird wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:21 pm Cool! I think you should try making some kids songs for your granddaughter. I read about a musician who wrote a children’s album for his child.
my music is for children :/

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:02 pm if i may, no modular stuff for presents, bit cheeky to ask for anything more than cables and that's boring :lol:
but ive had the best christmas in years, since my son was little really, because this gift arrived in october.

20191224_003757.jpg

Is her name Ahmed?

donkey tugger wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:31 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:02 pm if i may, no modular stuff for presents, bit cheeky to ask for anything more than cables and that's boring :lol:

20191224_003757.jpg

Is her name Ahmed?
my mum is eunice
the baby is rosie

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:36 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:31 pm

20191224_003757.jpg

Is her name Ahmed?
my mum is eunice
the baby is rosie
Arm-head....Never mind. I'll get me bass VI (in Fiesta Red)...

:lol: that's terrible!

she cant actually sit up properly yet, so to stop her sliding down behind mumi i held her up. so she could see her mum and dad.

Ok since all of you my precious band members are here I'll write it here: Merry Christmas and happy, beautiful new year to you guys :D

Cheers!
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:08 pm Ok since all of you my precious band members are here I'll write it here: Merry Christmas and happy, beautiful new year to you guys :D

Cheers!
Thanks Tom. Right back at you.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:08 pm Ok since all of you my precious band members are here I'll write it here: Merry Christmas and happy, beautiful new year to you guys :D

Cheers!
you too tom, merry christmas to you and whoever you choose to be with :D
be it family or friends :party:

Return to “Music Cafe”