Electronic Track: "Disintegrate"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there!

https://soundcloud.com/abiuslu/disintegrate

Hope you like it, looking forward for feedback!

Greetings from cologne!

Liked the vibe of the 1st minute.
at 0:56 there is a chord change that feels like a key modulation. Interesting to see it go down in pitch.
1:18->1:50 a lot of chord changes in there. Perhaps too many because you were losing me.
3:20> Mixing : lots of things competing for the same frequencies.
Overall thoughts: 1st minute was very good, but what followed made me not want to continue listening.

Bansaw thanks for the feedback....I will consider changing the harmonies in order to keep the listener´s attention and try to get a more balanced mixed.

By the way, listening to your stuff, sounds very professional ("Outer Stellar"). Great work!

First minute is amazing, I feel the power, love it. After that, lost the sense. That's how I feel it.

:tu:

First minute flows really nice, but then goes weird attempt to modulate and the track actually loses its cohesion.
Im not a "techno" man, but I think there must be some contrasting parts with more difference in "energy".

This is what I think of your mix :)
My website MarcelDeneuve.com. There I post my music and write different thoughts. I'd be glad to see You there!

Cool guys, thanks! The sentiments are all similar - first minutes cool, afterwards it sucks....I´ve rushed it too much I think!

Return to “Music Cafe”