Autosave remix!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I posted this song a couple of weeks ago and EatMe gave me a very candid review as well as some advice. His critique was supported by experimental.crow and a few others so I went back to check and sure enough, I had left ARC 2 on during rendering. Thinking this was the problem, I exported it again, posted it and said to myself "problem solved".

However a few days later I listened to it in the car on the way home and indeed, it left a lot to be desired. I knew I could do better. On Eatme's advice, I checked out Izotope and went I picked up Neutron 3/Ozone 9 Advanced from Splice and went to work remixing this song. I also made some track changes like replacing the Linn Drum with SSD5, reworking the bass to be less staccato and groove locking to the drums and building new sounds for the lead line as well as a couple of lines that were being difficult.

I am very happy with the results and would like to thank both EatMe and experimental.crow for there help. Greatly appreciated!

https://soundcloud.com/mike-moreau-184166282/autosave-1

P.S. I left the old mix up for the time being for comparison.

That was a nice ride. Never knew where it was going to go next. Good mix. Well done. No complaints here.

wagtunes wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:30 am That was a nice ride. Never knew where it was going to go next. Good mix. Well done. No complaints here.
Thanks Wags! Much appreciated.

Return to “Music Cafe”