vurt-new filter tests

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:35 pm Nice rack ... :party:
My eyes are up here!!

I like your rack too vurt, thanks for sharing your set with us. :)

Finally got around to listening to these and brutal is the word that comes to mind. Very very nice indeed (in an angry way).
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

bet you say that to all the girls :hihi:

kingozrecords wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:25 pm I like your rack too vurt, thanks for sharing your set with us. :)
no problem, thanks for checking it out :)

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:26 pm Finally got around to listening to these and brutal is the word that comes to mind. Very very nice indeed (in an angry way).
i can live with those as descriptors :hihi:
while i may not always push the res! its nice to just go as far as possible when testing new filters :D
especially analogue ones, seriously, as that scream kicks in my face actually looks like this :D with a bit of :hyper: thrown in.

go modular mate, youll realise you werent alive before.

elxsound wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:01 pm
My eyes are up here!!
:o you have eyes, who knew?

It's certainly a filter.
You almost blew my cock off!

Love that sound around 3:00 on test 3. First thing you have to do with any new synth or effect is torture it. If it doesn't scream, throw it away. Good to hear the continuation in test 4.

Sounds like Sweep took acid.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:00 pm Okay, why can't software filters sound like this? The closest thing I've got is Softube Modular and you're lucky if you can get more than one instance running before your CPU gets brought down to its knees.

That's some great sounding stuff.
Check out The Drop, if you have yet to. It's a great little tone box with really nice modulation options. Make sure you have the oversampling set stupidly high for export and you'll certainly get close with the Wasp filter emulation, which distorts readily.

Return to “Music Cafe”