Outer Rim... -=[ T r a n c e ]=- ... feedback welcome...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

excuse me please wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:11 am Listened to it again few times. It certainly is an interesting track. But at 0:16 it begins to sound crappy to my ears. Just saying what I hear.
At least you got 16 seconds of enjoyment out of it.

layzer wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:33 pm getting around to this one now.
cool.
could have been in one of the matrix movie chase scenes.
tight mix, good structure, fitting sounds. nice one :tu:
Thanks for the comment Layzer - it is a bit cinematic. Its not what I was aiming for, but I could see this music on a chase scene.

@Jeffguitars - thanks for the comment Jeff. Pleased you liked it. There are some talented people on KVR that I enjoy listening to as well.
@Allomerus - thanks for the feedback. Don't bang that head too hard, we need all the brain cells we can get!
@candybag - thanks for leaving a comment. Appreciated. Someone else above mentioned a 'chase scene' (cinematic)

Bansaw,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your song: this is starting very nicely. Not sure if I was hearing crowd noise in the background; I was good with that. Trippy vocal stuff after that. Very good audio quality. A bit repetitive at times (probably wouldn't have been an issue with 'real' singing), but nevertheless a very cool song. Very nice synths. I liked it! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

buck-tss-buck-tss-buck-tss-buckbuck :wink:

Really cool! I can't say much about how good it is as a trance song (I've never really listened to it) but Iike the vibe and the persistency of it. I agree with another comment that it could use more low-end, I would do a laid-back bass line personally, to add more variety in the mood. :-D

I like it. Nice one.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Bansaw wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:12 pm
excuse me please wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:11 am Listened to it again few times. It certainly is an interesting track. But at 0:16 it begins to sound crappy to my ears. Just saying what I hear.
At least you got 16 seconds of enjoyment out of it.
Well, I listened to the whole track several times. Because I like to listen to music. If everybody is fine with it, that's ok, but it's not my problem that your track can sound better.

@Littlebea - thanks for the listen and feedback. I'll take a listen to the low end. It sometimes varies a lot depending on if I listen on headphones or speakers.
@ATS - thanks for listening, and the comment. Pleased you liked it. : )
@Aaron - thanks, appreciate it. I am doing a vocal funk-disco one now. I actually did a heavy synth sketch/idea last week and thought "Aarons vocal would fit well on this."

Well, it's Music Cafe, so we are pleased to hear your tracks :)

excuse me please wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:09 pm Well, it's Music Cafe, so we are pleased to hear your tracks :)

VPS Avenger seems your go-to synth - good sound, indeed. This is an engaging track, overall. Nice work.

htcnext2 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:39 am VPS Avenger seems your go-to synth - good sound, indeed. This is an engaging track, overall. Nice work.
Thanks. Yep, its all Avenger. Although I have flirted for a while about buying Spire or Omnisphere.

Not sure why, but parts of this gave me some Unreal Tournament vibes.

Anyway, cool stuff! c:
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

AsPeeXXXVIII wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:03 pm Not sure why, but parts of this gave me some Unreal Tournament vibes.

Anyway, cool stuff! c:
thanks, glad you liked it. :tu: Didn't know what Unreal was, had to look it up.

Return to “Music Cafe”