Frank Arnold - Shanti (Goa Trance + Video)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

4damind wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:31 pm Thank you very much, Mark!
Heya Frank
How did you do the vocals? Nice track.. now for some Astrix...

I don't think the kick is too soft. Wow more than 5k views! Not bad :)

surreal wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:34 pm
Heya Frank
The vocal snippet is is from a free sample pack Afaik from a Spanish guy (he posted it in a Psytrance group on Facebook). Cannot remember the exact name, I have shortened it in my sample folder to "Vocal Samples for Psy"

Astrix... yes, Full-On Trance ;) The funny thing is that Astrix (Avi) contacted me years ago because he wanted to remix my song "Reconstruction" :D

Superb Track*
Propellerhead Reason 12 and FL Studio 20

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

Nice! I liked both the vid and track. :tu:

I'm glad to hear that! Thank you very much and have a nice Monday!

4damind wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:18 pm
surreal wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:34 pm
Heya Frank
The vocal snippet is is from a free sample pack Afaik from a Spanish guy (he posted it in a Psytrance group on Facebook). Cannot remember the exact name, I have shortened it in my sample folder to "Vocal Samples for Psy"

Astrix... yes, Full-On Trance ;) The funny thing is that Astrix (Avi) contacted me years ago because he wanted to remix my song "Reconstruction" :D
That is fantastic.. I would love to learn how to remake Astrix-beyond the senses in terms of the sound design elements and then the track arrangements but I cant find any tutorials on the sound design for that specific song... and then Also the Kaycee Remix of Binary Finary-1999.. love that track!

surreal wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:24 pm That is fantastic.. I would love to learn how to remake Astrix-beyond the senses in terms of the sound design elements and then the track arrangements but I cant find any tutorials on the sound design for that specific song... and then Also the Kaycee Remix of Binary Finary-1999.. love that track!
Avi is generally rather cautious about the tools he uses in his productions. Only the people who have worked directly with him know the details.
But a few smart guys always like to take the tracks apart. "Dash Glitch" made some videos about the Astrix sound, e.g. how to program this deep "sub" bass in Sylenth or Serum. But in the end Astrix is so special because there is no one else who makes similar music (Ok, there was a French guy "Mad Maxx" (?) who copied the Astrix signature sound pretty well).

Return to “Music Cafe”