Fragile Gods - "Fade Like The Night"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

layzer wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:51 am excellent video! took me back to when MTV videos were fun.
too too cool 8)
Thanks for watching Layzer. Probably not quite up to MTV standards but I did try my best with the animation. :)

My mind is in New York but my feet are dancing in Berlin.

A VERY fun tune, nice harmonies, cool groove.
Bowie would dig it.

dakkra wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:02 am Oooh! I like this! Reminds me of Erasure (instruments) and Depeche Mode (vocals). Great music here!
Glad you liked it. This is probably the first Erasure comparison I've had. Thanks for commenting. :)

markkuja wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:47 pm Nice video.
And music is good as I commented earlier.
"Nice pop song. I liked the rhythm of the riffs and melody lines. Good mix and sounds."
Thanks Markku for the watch & listen! :)

enroe wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:56 am "Fade like the night": Nice to listen to - it starts smoothly and
flaky - with beautiful percussive accompaniment and ingenious
female vocals (Aika Zabala). Very successful: The interweaving
of vocals and synth elements - that makes a really good song!

But the sequence of the song parts is also cleverly chosen and
the tension over the entire length is really excellent! So yes,
if there were a number of points, you would have achieved the
full number of points here. :tu:

Yes, the video - nice to watch. Mainly because a comic band
appears in a funny way that performs the song. It's enjoyable
to look at, but the effort must have been immense. In particular,
the two robots even play exactly what you are hearing. You have
certainly invested an incredible amount of work here - and
really: The result is impressive! :)

It's a grandiose adventure to enjoy this nice song and even watch
the band playing the song. Magnificent! :clap:
Thanks for your encouraging comments! Many weekends were spent working on the song's arrangement so I am glad you picked up on all the details that went into this. And yes, Aika's vocals are ingenious and a highlight. :)

Learning how to do animation was a new challenge for me so I am very pleased you enjoyed the result. It's gotten a few nice comments although the YouTube algorithm hasn't decided to put it in front of many new people which was my hope. I guess you can't win them all. :shrug:

aaron aardvark wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:19 pm This song of yours has grown on me with time, I was lured back by the video (which is good). Sounds nice, the nice female vocals definitely added something. Some of your better male vocals (good). Nice synths & drums. Very good song. Perhaps you could check out my recent thread.
I'm glad you liked the song and found my vox to be a better this time. Thanks for commenting on this Mr. A.A. :)

thomekk wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:10 pm Great video :)
And the song is also catchy
Thank you, sir! :)

PatchAdamz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:52 pm My mind is in New York but my feet are dancing in Berlin.

A VERY fun tune, nice harmonies, cool groove.
Bowie would dig it.
One of my favorite comments ever. Thanks!

Frantz wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:54 am ... It's gotten a few nice comments although the YouTube algorithm hasn't
decided to put it in front of many new people which was my hope. I guess
you can't win them all. :shrug:
Yes, but can the YouTube algorithm recognize good music? I do not think so.
Therefore: Don't let this discourage you or limit you. Youtube is like a fair
for everyone and everything - but no authority (I almost said "no gatekeeper")
for music. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:09 am Yes, but can the YouTube algorithm recognize good music? I do not think so.
Therefore: Don't let this discourage you or limit you. Youtube is like a fair
for everyone and everything - but no authority (I almost said "no gatekeeper")
for music. :tu:
The YouTube algorithm wants a constant stream of content that it can attach ads to. So if you are a band, it is not enough to put out the occasional music video. You need vlogs, equipment reviews, tutorials, behind the scenes footage, etc. -- something new every week. Since I have no intention of doing that, my videos will exist in the forgotten backwaters of YouTube. Such is life. :shrug:

Thanks for your encouraging words. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”