Hip-Hop EP with Swedish accapellas

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some beats with ai-extracted accapellas. Let me know what you guys think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrHu0s8PEZQ

Dope beats. Now following your SoundCloud. 8)

https://soundcloud.com/51uk4bl055

Nice, thanks man! :)

that's a pretty cute beat, I must say

Could you tell a bit about your setup? As we are on KVR are there certain plugins you like to use?

jancivil wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:35 am that's a pretty cute beat, I must say
for sure! reminds me of a period in hip hop when it was more about partying that gang banging! j5, de la soul, nightmares on wax, all chill beats 8)

nice work indeed! will check some more of the soundcloud above later :tu:
can't understand the lyrics, but the rythym fits great, and i can just appreciate it as another instrument, don't find it jarring at all being in a foreign (to me) language 8)

Lotuz2019 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:06 am Could you tell a bit about your setup? As we are on KVR are there certain plugins you like to use?
Sure, lots of stuff though. Cubase artists 11, chopped samples in Groove agent SE, Fab filter EQ on pretty much everything and lots of lo-fi-ing stuff on master channel such as Wavesfactory Cassette and a bunch of stuff I found off vst4free. Tal reverb-4 and Tal-filter are go toes aswell!

vurt wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:15 am
for sure! reminds me of a period in hip hop when it was more about partying that gang banging! j5, de la soul, nightmares on wax, all chill beats 8)

nice work indeed! will check some more of the soundcloud above later :tu:
can't understand the lyrics, but the rythym fits great, and i can just appreciate it as another instrument, don't find it jarring at all being in a foreign (to me) language 8)
Good to hear guys! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”