Space Above Theory

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice! a lot of color and variety, and the rhythm is interesting, not yer average backbeat jive. I wonder what the un-mastered file sounds like.

I was actually recommending their Bosendorfer Imperial, which I reckon is a bigger piano than the other one. But they're all fantastic.

jancivil wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:50 pm Nice! a lot of color and variety, and the rhythm is interesting, not yer average backbeat jive. I wonder what the un-mastered file sounds like.

I was actually recommending their Bosendorfer Imperial, which I reckon is a bigger piano than the other one. But they're all fantastic.
Thanks jancivil! I sent you a pm with a link to the unmastered track if you really are interested, and also a download of the entire final album.

And, thanks for reminding me it was the Imperial. I am intrigued by the pianoteq, as it is modeled not sampled. Have you ever used it?
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

No. I haven't thought about that in a while, originally I thought it sounded quite unlike a piano, fake. I imagine it's gotten better, I know they make more things than the one now. I was never shopping for a piano until last year, this one I finally bit on. I was fine with the ones in Kontakt for years. They don't sound that good now, :lol:
See, in this instrument, Synchron Piano it sits in the same space of the Synchron stage in MIR Pro where (most of) the rest of my orch resides, so it mixes itself practically, the spatiality is correct, and its vibrations/reflections are 'real'. I'm not doing any EQ, nothing. this is the one with 9 extra bass notes, which are kinda radical.

Had some engaging listens, the album is really well done. Thanks. :tu: :phones:

jancivil wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:29 pm No. I haven't thought about that in a while, originally I thought it sounded quite unlike a piano, fake. I imagine it's gotten better, I know they make more things than the one now. I was never shopping for a piano until last year, this one I finally bit on. I was fine with the ones in Kontakt for years. They don't sound that good now, :lol:
See, in this instrument, Synchron Piano it sits in the same space of the Synchron stage in MIR Pro where (most of) the rest of my orch resides, so it mixes itself practically, the spatiality is correct, and its vibrations/reflections are 'real'. I'm not doing any EQ, nothing. this is the one with 9 extra bass notes, which are kinda radical.
The demos I heard on pianoteq's site sounded good, that said the VSL's do sound great as well. I'll check out Synchron as well.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

htcnext2 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:13 am Had some engaging listens, the album is really well done. Thanks. :tu: :phones:
Thank you very much htcnext2 :tu:
eassae.com

shawshawraw wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:09 pm Have you tried Pianoteq?
Picked up Pianoteq 7 Pro today. Black Friday present to myself. Thanks for the recommendation.
eassae.com

eassae wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:01 pm Picked up Pianoteq 7 Pro today. Black Friday present to myself. Thanks for the recommendation.
Woohoo! Be sure to check it out in a 96k session. The internal sample rate does matter.

Return to “Music Cafe”