Definitive CP70 updated...

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have updated the Kontakt 'Definitive CP70' to include an authentic control panel that duplicates the controls on the original instrument with three band EQ and a variable tremolo effect. You can also override the instruments' natural decay to set shorter and more percussive shapes if you prefer.

The EFFECTS page allows you to add phaser, chorus and reverb effects while the MASTER page allows control over velocity setting to refine the instrument to your personal playing technique and style.

Also included with the new CP70II are three bonus classic electric pianos - the Wurlitzer EP200, Hohner Pianet T and the RMI Electrapiano, all of which have had the same panel treatment.

It is available now.

The usual deal for anyone who already has the original - drop me a line with your original receipt and I'll send the updated version to you.

Cheers,

Steve

I was just on your Hollow Sun website. So if I were to order the Definitive CP70, would I get the updated v2 with the additional Wurlitzer EP200, Hohner Pianet T and the RMI Electrapiano? Would that also be the case if I bought the Prog Rock Bundle?

calex wrote:I was just on your Hollow Sun website. So if I were to order the Definitive CP70, would I get the updated v2 with the additional Wurlitzer EP200, Hohner Pianet T and the RMI Electrapiano? Would that also be the case if I bought the Prog Rock Bundle?
Yes and yes (the latter when the Prog Back is available).

Cheers,

Steve

Hi!

Couple of questions:

1)Does the RMI Electrapiano include only the Carpet Crawlers sound, or any additional ones, like Lute, Harpsi, etc.?

2)What's the size of the whole download?

thanks!

As you may remember, along time ago I purchased Zero-G Nostalgia. Some time later I purchased 'Vintage Samplers' from your website, which as it turns out is a small sub-set of Nostalgia. I notice there are CP70 Instruments in the 'Electro-Mechanicals' Folder of Nostalgia. Are these 'new' definitive CP70 instruments a remix of old Nostalgia Samples? Thanks . . .

Herman Ringer wrote:1)Does the RMI Electrapiano include only the Carpet Crawlers sound, or any additional ones, like Lute, Harpsi, etc.?
Just the Carpet Crawlers sound. What else do you want? ;)

If you want those other RMI sounds, SonicCouture (somewhat insanely) have their excellent 'RMI Rocksichord' as a free download.

Don't buy their Novachord though - it's rubbish ;)

Cheers,

Steve

Aloysius wrote:As you may remember, along time ago I purchased Zero-G Nostalgia. Some time later I purchased 'Vintage Samplers' from your website, which as it turns out is a small sub-set of Nostalgia. I notice there are CP70 Instruments in the 'Electro-Mechanicals' Folder of Nostalgia. Are these 'new' definitive CP70 instruments a remix of old Nostalgia Samples? Thanks . . .
They're the same samples - yes. If you have Nostalgia (and it still works on your 'puter) and you're happy with it, there's little point in shelling out for the CP70. I'd say this new presentation is an improvement with the CP70 styled GUI but whether that justifies the cost, only you can decide.

Cheers,

Steve

Sorry for the delay in responding BTW - didn't see the messages here.

KVR sometimes has a habit of not indicating any new messages ... it kind of comes and goes. Dunno what that's about.

Anyway, apologies if you've been waiting for a reply.

Cheers,

Steve

Hello!

I was wondering if any effects are needed for the "Carpet Crawlers" piano sound? Some reverb maybe so it sounds more "dreamy"?

Thanks

Nothing special is required for that sound - it's just RMI and Banks didn't use chorus or anything on it. On the studio version of 'Lamb...', I think it was just a reverb, back then probably just a plate.

The RMI bundled in with the CP is very basic though - it should get you close but for the real thing (so to speak), maybe you should consider my full blown RMI.

Just listening to your prog at your website. Very nice. My HS Emporium must be like a playground for you!! ;)

Cheers,

Stephen

Return to “Hollow Sun”