The installers the installers the installers

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now that you introduced even more stomp pedal emulations (the modulation series sound great) my one true hesitation from buying your stuff is I wish you had more comprehensive installers.

I use two platforms, Mac and PC, and use Maschine, Cubendo, Studio one Pro and I beta test for a few companies, that is I keep both 32 and 64 bit daws up and functional.
that means for every plugin you release I have to download, mac:vst2 and vst3, pc:vst2 32bit vst2 64bit vst3 64bit vst3 64 bit.....

would love if each product had one complete installer for mac and one for pc....as an option.

whenever it is upgrade time for the bass amp that I have from you guys, I always have to grit my teeth before the massive downloads :-)
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

A lot of us take the opposite view and just want the one version - I only want to download the Win VST3 version and it is a pain to have to keep unchecking the versions I don't want. :shrug:
PS Maybe a compromise: have all the options are unchecked by default?

Googly Smythe wrote:A lot of us take the opposite view and just want the one version - I only want to download the Win VST3 version and it is a pain to have to keep unchecking the versions I don't want. :shrug:
PS Maybe a compromise: have all the options are unchecked by default?
Hi, I realise, thats why I would love it as an option, but yeah all unchecked by default would work wonderfully for me.
Although some won't like a large universal download.. I would love as is then two universal installer for each product, one mac or one pc. of course if you want to do a bundle installer I certainly wouldn't object either :-)
rsp

would love if each product had one complete installer for mac and one for pc....as an option.
sound sculptist

I sometimes think that the hardest part of being a developer is trying to please everyone! :D
Hey ho. :tu:

Many of our plugins are big in size and possible up to 1 GB if we create all version in one big installer. That's why we chose to separate the installers.

But we will consider your suggestion. :)
Thanks!

Return to “Kuassa”