v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
BluGenes
KVRian
521 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:06 pm

sent a pm, but, what it is.. If you ghost several phrases and drop the re-rhythmise variation on the original phrases, then render the original, the ghost phrases disappear.. I also sent a link to video showing this.. gets worse if you don't select all the original phrases too.. meaning, phrase not selected get corrupted as well..

crossovercable
KVRist
401 posts since 26 May, 2014

Re: v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:19 pm

What if you had an option to Import keyboard Styles and convert to Phrases ?
With the Yamaha .STY you can rename to .MID and it will import all the instruments and will have markers for the sections that RC could save as phrases.
Funk-1.sty.zip

BluGenes
KVRian

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:39 am

Both the beta I have and the production 3.81 crash when you drag midi from a folder, desktop, etc., to RC. (Midi import tab works fine..)

BluGenes
KVRian

Post Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:52 am

crashed via midi import.. I had just started RC, the phrase library was still loading, went to import tab, tried to load a midi file, then it crashed.

magicmusic
KVRian
1079 posts since 11 Nov, 2013

Post Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:43 am

I notice this in standalone version, it can happen that RC crash when you do something before all is load and all vsti data is load from instrument. so best is wait until all is load
For Bug report Purpose that developer see which system i use; win 10 64 1809 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 16 GB Ram

Return to “MusicDevelopments”