Feature requests

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer

yea.. ignore.. thought I had an idea, and actually didn't..

Hi Attila!
I have a suggestion ..)
Now, as I understand it, the phrase is selected entirely from beginning to end (when you click with the mouse). Of course, I mean all this in the composition window.
I propose to make it possible to select any segment of the phrase (while holding some button on the keyboard).
This will give a lot of opportunities .. For example: cutting a phrase into separate phrases, applying variations (as an option) to a segment of a phrase, playing the preview only for the selected segment — I often don’t want to listen to the full phrase preview of the long phrase)), copy some sector from phrase (this will speed up the editing of the track: just drag and drop segments of phrases to build new phrases and fast bonding of fragments).,etc ...Thank.

Yes, that is annoying, I realized that too. I am not sure why the inspectors grow vertically, I'll check it shortly.
Thanks,
Attila

Hi Attila,

I have a question regarding Euclidean Rhythms. The topmost parameters are currently Step, Density and Offset. It's Density that is a bit difficult/confusing for me to use since it is a percentage and not an exact number of hits/notes as would be expected. So currently, I have to do alot of fiddling about with the percentage to get the results that I want. Would it be possible to change this percentage to a number of notes or hits? That way I could choose a number of Steps say 16 and set for example 5 notes for this patters instead of moving the Density slider up and down until I get 5 notes.

Thanks and regards,

Amin

Hi Amin,

yes, this is a good idea, it is much clearer to have Note Count.
I fixed this in the latest update, v3.64, which was made available today.

Thanks,
Attila

Hi Attila,

Thank you very much,

Amin

Hi Attila!
We used to say that in the future it will be possible to group tracks (possibly in group folders).
But today I want to recall the possibility of just dragging tracks up and down (change their places).
It would be very convenient... You always want to change their places depending on the addition of new tracks. Thank .

At the moment you can use "Move Up" and "Move Down" in the track inspector to change the order.
Thanks!
Attila

Hi Attila!
I have such a suggestion about the Master track ..
It would be nice to have such an option, when turned on, the chords in the Master Track would be painted in colors corresponding to the distance from the tonal center, according to the consonance, all are like options in the Chord Selector. In the Master Track it would be very clear from the point of view of theory. All the same, I'd really like to see in the master track for scales , to know how far they are from the tonal centers. I would also like to see the borders in places of change scales, tempo and time signatures! Thank.

Hi lulukom,

you are reading my mind... 8) I wanted exactly this for v3.7. There will be lots of improvements for the master track. We can fine tune this later in one of the beta versions when you see the changes.

Thank you!
Attila

:tu: :clap: :phones: :party: :party: :party:

+1

Would love to have a one-click clear-all-variations button!

+1

Did you mean here:

(This is a not a mock-up screenshot)

Return to “MusicDevelopments”