Plugins Feature Requests

Official support for: audiority.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,
please use this thread for feature requests, using the following guidelines:

Plugin Name - New feature

If a feature you want has already been proposed (or do you like the idea), please quote the original proposal with a +1.

Thanks!
Luca

pitch shift modulation and dry wet controls.

I guess you are talking about XenoVerb. Currently the Mod knob on the Shimmer algorithm also slightly modulates the pitch shifters, to get some nice chorusing shifts. The dry/wet balance is controlled by the Mix knob, using equal power crossfade. Are you asking for separate controls for dry and wet signals?

Luca

xenoverb

1. needs a few more parameters included feedback, modulation rate and depth (not sure what mod is doing right now), low end eq tone controls (very tough to get bassy rich present tones from it), need time of reverb not just %.
2. as far as the shimmer algorithm, I tried and tried to mimic another famous shimmer plugin and something is off just cant figure it out. It seems tricky to get a cloudy mushy reverb on it.
3. new reverb algorithms would be cool too. it seems like it could be endless.
4. the bloom setting doesnt seem to do much to my ears is it supposed to be more dramatic?
5. parameter lock reverb type
6. heres a cool idea!!! what about a modular like setup with swapable knob parameter types independant of the reverb type selected. Meaning a bloom could be placed on a hall or a octave up can be placed on glass. Sort of like how Diva lets you swap parts.

Yes dry and wet. Even deeper pitch shifting. Swap knobs is cool idea. A simple ping pong delay section with crossover turn on off. Split left and right two verbs.

Please change Xenoverb reverb time % to second.
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

the things I always look at is I would like to effect the fx with a stage 1 stage 2. Stage one being able to octave shift or filter just the fx then affect the signal. I just don't know how to component this unless done within the plugin itself.

Thank you all, guys. By looking at the comments, I guess you are asking for a different plugin than XenoVerb ;) But I like the idea of a semi modulat approach... so let's see if it'll be better to transform XenoVerb in something else or just make a different plugin.

About the Time value in "ms" rather than "%", it's on my todo list. For some algorithms is pretty easy, but for some others it's a lot tricky for the way the decay time behave.

@acousticglue: can you be a bit more specific? You can't affect the fx and THEN then signal... because the effect is the processing of the incoming signal.
melodyz wrote: 1. needs a few more parameters included feedback, modulation rate and depth (not sure what mod is doing right now), low end eq tone controls (very tough to get bassy rich present tones from it), need time of reverb not just %.
Mod parameter currently controls both speed and depth in some algorithms, while depth only in others. The feedback parameter you are talking about (I guess it's from the plugin you mentioned me) it's already there.. on most reverb topologies the decay time is based on the feedback amount inside the reverb loop.
2. as far as the shimmer algorithm, I tried and tried to mimic another famous shimmer plugin and something is off just cant figure it out. It seems tricky to get a cloudy mushy reverb on it.
I guess it's all about the values a dev will give to each one of the several allpass filters inside that reverb topology. The tricky thing is to have a good amount of those filters while keeping stability at high feedback (time) values.
3. new reverb algorithms would be cool too. it seems like it could be endless.
There will be more ;)
4. the bloom setting doesnt seem to do much to my ears is it supposed to be more dramatic?
There I tried to mimic the behavior of an old Alesis reverb. I can try to stack more filters to see if I can get it to be more dramatic while keeping the stability.

Thanks for looking at our feedback objectively.

Harmonic Maximizer - Saturation type selection
That would be great really.

Maybe already done but I guess effecting the fx only could mean let's say I have multieffect that does pitch modulation and revert. I want to EQ only the modulation parameter not affecting the entire structure of plugin

How about more modes on Tube Modulator for different type tubes and tape? Add also parameter for transient shaping? Or I could just buy the plugin that is there lol.

Or be able to filter more like high pass low pass the Tube Modulator? Move around to affect or not affect the section.

make a good pitch shifter w added bonuses

Tube Modulator - RA-200 algos.

Sorry, Luca..

octaver with included side chaining of spectral harmonics and distortion

Return to “Audiority”