Hello

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Another post to say how much I like the Sonigen Modular
Really really light on the CPU, great sounding, easy to use... Great work
I wanted to work on a new skin just for fun, but is seems the module background is hard coded. Is there a way to modify it?

Cheers
T.

Yeah the module background is in the colors.ini
I think its ModuleColor 1 and 2

Been messing with skinning myself hehehe
At the moment though i really just want all the dials to be the big versions, i can't really see a point to the small dials when the font is at the same height as the big dials, basically its taking up the same amount of room and just being small for the sake of being small.

Not a big issue by any stretch of the imagination, just a thought really

A background image for each module is somthing it should have, but as the modules are variable height they'd need to be an overlay over some fill, either a solid color, gradient, or tiled bitmap.

If you have any suggestions as to what you need to be able to do, or even just things you'd like to be able to do, dont hessiate to tell me.

I'll start making a plan for improved skinning support.

Thnaks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Hi,

I think for the modules it would be cool to have a tiled bitmap for the main part and maybe another small tiled strip on each side on which we could put the bolts

Am I making clear?

Totolitoto wrote:Hi,

I think for the modules it would be cool to have a tiled bitmap for the main part and maybe another small tiled strip on each side on which we could put the bolts

Am I making clear?
It would need to be a strip top and bottom, so the module height can change.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Return to “Sonigen”