Suggestion: Zoom on mouse cursor

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It would be very helpful if there was a mouse cursor zoom like in Adobe Audition, where the zoom follows wherever your mouse arrow is. That way you don't have to keep changing the red cursor position every time you want to zoom in on different parts of a selection.

thanks

Hi!
Prizm4 wrote:It would be very helpful if there was a mouse cursor zoom like in Adobe Audition, where the zoom follows wherever your mouse arrow is. That way you don't have to keep changing the red cursor position every time you want to zoom in on different parts of a selection.
Thanks for the input. I definitely zoom around the red cursor position myself (I find zooming around the mouse cursor a bit erratic and difficult to control), but I guess we could add this as an option. I've added the feature request to our tracking system and we'll see what we can do.

Best,
Stian

Hi Stian

Just another vote for zooming at the mouse cursor. This the default zoom mode in Reaper (and other types of software like GIMP for example). Once you get the knack, it's by far the fastest way to get around.
IMO, obviously :D

Cheers, nbiar.

Hi!
neverbeeninariot wrote:Just another vote for zooming at the mouse cursor. This the default zoom mode in Reaper (and other types of software like GIMP for example). Once you get the knack, it's by far the fastest way to get around.
IMO, obviously :D
Thanks -- we'll offer this as an option in the preferences!

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”