Possible Bug with Time Stretch in Batch Processing

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Stian

I keep getting corrupted files when I try batch processing with the Time Strech plugin. I get a message asking to email the error file but I don't have a locally installed email client on my computer, I only use Gmail through a web browser. Did you want the log file still? Should be pretty easy to reproduce. Using the latest 7.3.1 (also occured on 7.3.0).

Thanks,
Nathan

Hi Nathan,
nathanj wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:10 am I keep getting corrupted files when I try batch processing with the Time Strech plugin. I get a message asking to email the error file but I don't have a locally installed email client on my computer, I only use Gmail through a web browser. Did you want the log file still? Should be pretty easy to reproduce. Using the latest 7.3.1 (also occured on 7.3.0).
Thanks for reporting! I made a quick attempt at reproducing this, but it worked were. I assume that there's some combination of sample rate, channel count, output format, time scale percentage, etc. that triggers this. Do you remember any of these details? Thanks in advance!

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”