Build 5.3.6 - we wish you a colorful weekend

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Build 5.3.6 just went live - the color editor is back!

Tracktion ChangeList

- Enabled colour editor
- fix for new marker clip type on track pop-up menu
- fix for recording MIDI in merge mode not updating immediately
- fix for rendering racks with no audio inputs
- fix for track meters on external MCU devices
- fix for ReWire output channels not updating
- improved controller mappings editor text colour
Tracktion Software Corporation

Sweeeeet ........

that's a good way to start the week end.
I'm going to try that :wink:

also noticed something strange with NI VC6 plugins.
When in side chain mode, CPU usage constantly slowly rises, goes from to 5-6 % to 100 % in a few minutes.
Memory leak ?

OK here's mine:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... ioncolours

Mine is subdued rather than dark - I find the darker skins tend to compensate by using too many bright colours so mine is less dark but more tonally balanced
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by aMUSEd on Sun May 25, 2014 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

That Gamecat one is shexeh.

Here is mine:

Download available on my website (link in my signature)
Last edited by satYatunes on Sun May 25, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

zentatonic wrote:That Gamecat one is shexeh.
thank you :)

i'd like to be able to change the window slider colours but they appear to be hardcoded for now. heres what it would look like if the sliders were darkened:

(edit)
hahah ive just noticed for the first time - the colour scheme is almost 'KVR edition' :lol:

This release is more stable on my side, no crashes after 5 hours of intense use.
Nostalgus color sheme is ... nostalic, remenber me T1, from the last century :P

On a few of the new presets themes, the arming track buttons look very pale, I'd prefer a "rgb(255,0,0)" that cuts though everything, a real eye grabber.

The new themes are good though, thanks Dev's!

aMUSEd wrote:OK here's mine:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... ioncolours

Mine is subdued rather than dark - I find the darker skins tend to compensate by using too many bright colours so mine is less dark but more tonally balanced
Just updated to add transparency to the audio track colour so it picks up the track colouring better, and slightly lightened the midi clip

Any chance we can get more contrast for the disabled device name text in the MIDI, Audio and Control Surface pages? Basically at present disabled items are displaying really-light-grey on slightly-lighter-grey and as a result are almost completely unreadable.
(Its -slightly- more readable in the Control Surfaces page, because the font seems larger, but on the other two, barely so.)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

^^^ I noticed it and tried different ways to resolve but to no avail. The color of those text seems to be hard-coded. Only way is to change the color of the backgrounds (panels).

Anyone know how to change the red box in the rack filter? I think it's hard coded. Not much choices given to decorate the texts/fonts. The colors of text change to black/white depending on the contrast of the element underneath.
It would have been wonderful if the color scheme editor was detached. Going back and forth to other tabs to see the result is a pita and time consuming. Does the blue/red/yellow/green buttons have any significance? I wanted to keep them same color but decided against it. Now I see many skins are using same or totally different shades. So I guess it's okay. Please note I don't use it much for making music so don't know the operational/functional aspect of it.
Website | Portfolio

Another thumbs up here for the gamecat theme - I find darker themes much easier to stare at for hours on end.

Here is dark blue skin that I am working on currently:

Does anyone know how to define color swatches for tracks/clips?
Website | Portfolio

Return to “Tracktion”