LimitedZ v2.0.6 (legal license) is crashing Live 10 Suite

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Matt,

I recently switched to Win platform (Win 10) untill my main computer (Mac) comes back from upgrade and regular service.

Latest version of LimitedZ (v2.0.6) is, firstly, hard to download because it won't go to download each time you try to D/L and secondly upon plugin load (first load after install and prior to registering) it simply crashing Live 10 Suite.

All paid and licensed software here.

Also, can you please share some e-mail address to go further with support. It's not that I don't like KVR or visiting here but for my support is more important communication than visiting web portal to get to you. It is not a problem but I was wondering is there any other, more direct way of getting in touch with you?

Oh yes, and BTW, while on Mac and with previous version I had zero issues.

Looking forward hearing from you!

Best,

Krešo

Oh well, since I forgot here is follow up on the same issue.

Both .vst2 and .vst3 have same behaviour. Upon load (first load after install) an 'empty' window is opened, probably container for plugin but it stays white. Windows wheel is spinning and after a while either Windows gives a message that Live has stopped working (which gives an option to close application) or nothing happens at all.

Keep in touch...

Krešo

Hi,
Just sent you an email. Let me know how it goes.

Return to “LVC-Audio”