Cream pre-release version 4

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mark R wrote:
Got to try this first Cream AU version today in (Logic version 9.1.8, 64bit). The 'Factory' presets don't work right. They appear to load but cause the plugin to stop outputting any midi. The plugin does work however if I build and save my own presets from scratch.

I can confirm it too, selecting a Preset stops sending MIDI out...Writing from scratch works

Hanging Notes problem with Kirnu-Cream pre-release version 4.

Tested with Presonus Studio One 2.5.1 - 32 bit

1. Endless Notes - after sequencer playing is stopped by user and in Kirnu Global Settings: Note release is on. Endless Notes can stopped with Panic button.

2. Endless Notes within loop playing in attached example KirnuCreamHangingNotes.song.
- let playing sequence in loop mode for any times

KirnuCreamHangingNotes.song was sent as email attachement to kirnuarp@gmail.com

why am I not able to pre-order anymore?
was about to do that today... :(

i dont bother waiting few more weeks or even months. the mere avenue of this tool that for me summs it all up aprwise keeps me patient.

its a definete buy
Last edited by Janine on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Is it possible to buy this? I see a Buy or Try link on the Kirnu Cream Home page but it doesn't link to anything.
Thanks

Actually you can't buy or pre-order Cream until it's released. I guess the official release will be in around 2 weeks - it depends on existing bugs and fixes.

Okay, okay, stop complaining and spamming our mailbox!!! :)

Pre-order phase is extended until 17th of March. Your last chance to obtain Cream for 25€ ! =)

PepeLopez wrote:Pre-order phase is extended until 17th of March. Your last chance to obtain Cream for 25€ ! =)
:tu:
It`s not a bug... it`s a feature!

PepeLopez wrote:Pre-order phase is extended until 17th of March. Your last chance to obtain Cream for 25€ ! =)
Bought! Thanks for extending the offer!

PepeLopez wrote:Okay, okay, stop complaining and spamming our mailbox!!! :)
I actually thought about that, yes... ;)
Pre-order phase is extended until 17th of March. Your last chance to obtain Cream for 25€ ! =)
thanks a lot :)

Thanks!

so i just bought the pre release 4 and was so excited but must already report a first disappointment.
i instantly encountered a major bug/issue.

Under FruityLoops(10) where the old/small kirnu 1 would play/apreggiate perfectly with one note held down, tempo 1/8 and octave 2 or any other basic setting, the cream will always stutter/behave incorrect on the last appreg note when the end of the bar is reached in piano roll or step sequ and the Host jumps back to its start position.
very annoying because it already affects the most simple appreg setups ..this must be fixed.

Janine wrote:so i just bought the pre release 4 and was so excited but must already report a first disappointment.
i instantly encountered a major bug/issue.

Under FruityLoops(10) where the old/small kirnu 1 would play/apreggiate perfectly with one note held down, tempo 1/8 and octave 2 or any other basic setting, the cream will always stutter/behave incorrect on the last appreg note when the end of the bar is reached in piano roll or step sequ and the Host jumps back to its start position.
very annoying because it already affects the most simple appreg setups ..this must be fixed.
I'm sorry to say that I couldn't reproduce this bug. Cream plays fine with FL Studio 10.0.9.

Can someone else reproduce this behavior?

Hi,

I've bought the pre-release version of Cream, using the Cream 32-bit version with Cubase 7 32-bit.

FEATURE REQUEST FOR CREAM
- Please add "Arabic Scale"
- Proportional change / scale of values in Pattern data section - where it is appropriate of course
- Randomization control (depth, min-max) would be great!

BUGS:
- When clicking different CC cells, it does not update the "Teach CC part" of the windows - very confusing.

- In Cubase 7 32-bit, when I press a note and drive Battery 3 via Cream, swing at around 60% sounds fine. When I enter this trigger note into MIDI, and play back the rhythm sound pretty different... still sounds more swinged! When I record my real-time play or the trigger midi part into a new track through the midi out and open editor I noticed very-very long sustained notes...they certainly should not be there.

- sometimes I feel timing issues and glitches with VSTis.

Hope the bugs will be ironed out.

for my fl issue with pre release 4:

so i tested with older Fl version as well and some different softsynths receiving the cream midi- i had always the same issue, the last apreg note before/with the hosts playhead jumping back to start, goes out of sync/jumps in wrong order which prevents seamless continuation from start again like the old kirnu 1 or any lowclass apreg would do for me...

Return to “Kirnu”