No action with Cubase 7

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Completely unable to get any arpeggiated output. Loading Kirnu and a synth to the instrument rack. Using kirnu as the input to the synth. Put some midi notes on the synth track, and that's all I get back. I can see kirnu stepping through its sequence, but hear nothing.

Only too glad I checked out the demo first, instead of buying.

Shame. It looks like a cool tool.

Try this ... worked for me in the demo on Cubase 6.5.

Place Kirnu and a synth in the VST Rack.

Add a midi track and draw out a note or a chord for 4 bars or so.

Set the midi track input unconnected output to kirnu.

Make sure you are using same midi output channel from the track as the midi input in kirnu.

Add a second midi track with input kirnu and output synth.

Make sure you turn the 'monitor' button on on this track, or when you deselect it to perhaps work in kirnu, it won't pass midi to the synth.

Try it again.

Como
Help! I've fallen up and can't get down!

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

Pleased to say I have it working now. Stupid mistake by me! I was putting the midi notes on the synth track rather than on the kirnu track. Once I sorted that, all was working well.

Now I just need some time to explore kirnu and see what it can do!

Thanks.

time to change your headline i would say. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Glad I could help ... if I did as opposed to you figuring it out before I posted.

Como
Help! I've fallen up and can't get down!

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

como, you made me check every part of setting it up correctly, so certainly your helped. Thanks!

Return to “Kirnu”