CreamCM vs Full Version

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have CreamCM and am considering purchasing the full version. Apart from the limited number of tracks and patterns, are there any other limitations of CreamCM vs the full version?

Hm, i was sure i answered your question already... maybe i had a PC crash while i was doing it or so. :lol: Anyway... Lee of CM stated the differences here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1#p5876411 Note that instead of "only 4 steps in step sequencer (instead of 16)" it has to be "only 4 steps in pattern sequencer (instead of 16)" though.

thanks

The midi control zone is also full version only!

What do you mean by "midi control zone". It seems like all the midi options are available in the CM version to me.

The midi control zone is the area of the 2 lowest octaves in your daw (depends on your daw, either c-1 to b0 oder c0 to b1). In the full version you can control pattern changes in a midi clip, which is very handy at all.
The CM edition has no control zone. You see the control zone in your daws midi clip, but it does not work. You need the full version for that feature!

Okay thanks, that does sound useful. I'll take a look at the control zone in my DAW to see how it works :)

Return to “Kirnu”