Copy pattern between order tab and seq tab?

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am playing around a lot with midi chords and love the SEQ tab which lets you play a selection of notes from the inputed chord.

Hower, since you also have to enable/disable the same steps in the ORDER tab it is somewhat cumbersome having to go back and forth between the SEQ and ORDER tab enabling the same step on the same positions. Especially since all the steps aren't numbered it is hard to remember more than a few steps at a time.

So my question is this:

Is there a way top copy the step enable/disable pattern between different tabs? Or at least between the ORDER and SEQ tab?

If not, please consider this a FR.

If

That's another cool feature I would like, to be able to copy/paste the value of the bar at the top that determines the loop length of each page. The features so far include copy/paste of loop length between pages, the copy of step length to sequencer length, the copy of pattern control step length to all of that pattern's editor page loop lengths. And most usefully, a way on a page by page basis to copy the step length in the pattern control page into the seq/order/chord/etc. pages by a button somewhere on the particular pattern editor page, or by right click or double click, so that dragging is unnecessary.

I guess some users are lazy.

kalbinsson wrote:Is there a way top copy the step enable/disable pattern between different tabs? Or at least between the ORDER and SEQ tab?
Settings -> Use only ORDER on/off - it's what you're looking for!

From the manual (http://kirnuarp.com/Kirnu-Cream-Manual.pdf , page 16, last line):

"Use only ORDER on/off: If false all pattern step controls will have their own on/off buttons. This
means if for example SEQ step 1 is off it’s value will be ignored.
If value is true only ORDER section on/off buttons will be shown in all control section. This helps
building presets where user only wants to mute/unmute certain notes with on/off buttons."

Hope it helps!

Return to “Kirnu”