eXpeRIMentFOUR ... GRunt.beta03 available ...

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

as far as i know it works ok in fruity ... let me know if not ...

... cheers :? rob

inVECTion working fine in Floops 3.56/XP Pro here Rob! :D

Nice one, BTW! :D :D

At first, I thought of Invection as a weird noise/pad thing. But then I settled down with it and found some more possibilities.

One experiment that went well was to run three instances of it--one for bass drum, one for snares, and one for hats.

I loaded up two different BD wavs in one, two snares in another, and two hats in the third. Put down a quick pattern. Man, does it move!

does this synthedit creation work in fruity (preset save with song) i havn't dl any vst's created with synthedit for a while because of that and there are alot of great ones :help:
I don't hate people with Macs, I hate people with Macs that are militant about it.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

A mac user complain

who sais

" I :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: SYNTHEDIT "

krakatau ... sorry m8 :( ... dont think itll happen any time soon [if ever ... ]

andy ... thx for the info

coretrooper ... theres your answer [collusions post]

mistertoast ... that sounds SOOOO cool ... may try it myself later :D ... whats your cpu consumption on that setup :?:

As a former Mac user, I sympathize. I have a dozen SynthEdit vstis that I could NEVER give up now that I've used them.

I know a few musicians that finally just decided to have both a PC and a Mac. That solves the problem. Sure, it costs $800 and uses up space, but the value of these freebies more than makes up for it, IMO.

I only hit 24% with all three instances going and all filters active. Your mileage may vary. :->

People with slower computers could render the BD, SD, and HH tracks to wav files, I guess.

Krakatau, doesn't MAX/MSP for the Mac do the same kind of thing as SynthEdit? :?

oh yeah [and back on topic] ... theres another small update to the GRunT beta ...

GRunt.beta03c1 ...

MOD ... single bpm control for both morph.lfo and free.lfo

available from the usual place ...

eXpeRIMentFOUR

mistertoastie ... 24% :?: :!: ... not bad ... cpu speed :?:

For those who want to try my suggestion, I recommend the Kalava Drums samples.

eXpeRIMentFOUR wrote:im on the old tenterhooks here m8 :D

Here it is :wink:

http://www.kvr-vst.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 529#110529

Computer speed 1.8GHz. Host: Aodix 3.

mistertoast ... thx for the info ...

krim ... excellent work m8 :!: :D :) 8) ... more in depth comments on t'other thread ...

Return to “Modular Synthesis”