MVX - Semimodular synths.

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There's a new module, mvf2 still in early beta.
It seems the page is not working properly... the better solution is to change the site... Sorry for that. I'll be trying to register it at users.lycos.com/mvxsynths. You'll know when it will be ready.
Sorry.

:D wonderful work with the synths, im especially enjoying the groth and the monophonic VM... they really do have quite an analogue character to them. Can't wait for updated versions with poly!

-Entheogen

I Think that the monophonic versions are not going to be released for now... because they easily hang up my computer, maybe a two voice... Try VF2, gives a powerful "couple" mode that makes the first filter to control the parameters of the second... (for that to work properly, the 2nd filter parameters must be set to 0!!!)
Julius

A bug has been discovered in MVX2... im working on fix... it's in the 24dBLP filter

errr.... no bug at this time, it seem a strange effect created by resonance
with 24dBLP whe it's fully open.

MVF2, MVF4 and MVX Sol are to be released in the next days.

BIG NEWS

All synths ready to download in polyphonic versions.
All of them have been reskinned, optimized, but still need to apply a "denormalization" patch.

Those ones have been compiled with Synthedit 0.85.
Alos MVF4, MVF2 and MVX3 synths added.

Image[/img]

thanks a bunch ... downloading now. the monophonic versions sounded warm and phat ...

what are those mVX2b
Does the "b" stands for "beta" or "version b"
Is it supposed to be the same as mVX2 "not b" ?

There is still the bug with the double filter (when full open->sound stops)
Mr Jeff told me i just should reduce osc volume, but i dont manage to do so...

However, thanks again for the great analoglike synths !!

One question regarding the "no sound when filter are fully open" - what's your resonance control set at?

i have just sent the patch to you (email)
Load it in moreno vx2 and just open full Filter1 cutoff.
Tell me.

Its a synthedit "bug" (it seems)
Even if the filters are overloaded, it shouldnt do it => non-analog behaviour

Those ending b refers to version "b", due to an interface change, but not internal changes.
At this time, the page has been reupdated and now it's more clear... I'm trying to make it clearer taking away some things.
It's a light page at all, it weights less than 200Kb...

:arrow: :?: ... just an answer... Does anyone wants an :idea: WaldorfWave-Wavetable :idea: like synth??? :?: . I think I could make one with raw soundfonts... but it's better to know something about interests...
bJ-/wIKTER :?: :?: :?:

Wrong question... :wink:

On a serious note, though, Javier, you MUST organize these synths along some lines. I can never remember their name, or the difference between them - or really anything except the fact that I like their sounds. Every time I try to load up the one I liked the most "the last time", I end up having to load all of them and then trying to figure out which one is which... :shock: :D
- Dingo
The higher you soar the smaller you seem to those who cannot fly. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Palestinian Media Watch - Arab-Israeli Conflict

Upsch :o !!
The MVX / MVM / MVF are the descriptors...

MVX - Polyphonic, simple
-MVX/MVX2/MVX3/MVXGroth

MVM - Modular, routings and other complex stuff

MVF - One filter per oscilator (MVF2>2Osc2Filt)

...Isn't it?
Wiks

Return to “Modular Synthesis”