Madshifta as Universal Binary?

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey

i was just wondering if you had any plans to make madshifta available in universal binary for macintel users?

its a crackin little bit of kit - got loads of ideas with it- its just a bit frustrating for me that i cant use it on my new machine.

thanks for your time and keep up the good work.

yes!!!! please!!!! this is pretty much the only plugin that i don't have on my intel mac that i am dying for.....

Thanks for all your amazing work

squee

BUMP!!!

Has this been mad available as Universal Binary yet?

I really miss this pluggin and would even pay for it if it was available.

Yeah, I'm wondering if it's been updated to UB as well.

I do have a test UB version of this done. I don't want to pass it on to Bram for release yet though cuz it still could have some significant changes made to it (which could affect backwards compatibility and such). But anyone who is really eager to have it can send me a private message with your email address and I'll send it to you.

sophia wrote:I do have a test UB version of this done. I don't want to pass it on to Bram for release yet though cuz it still could have some significant changes made to it (which could affect backwards compatibility and such). But anyone who is really eager to have it can send me a private message with your email address and I'll send it to you.
i will like a copy to please... thx
Last edited by plako on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I suggest you send him a pm, and take your email-address out of here!
Otherwise you stand to get a lot of spam, I'm afraid.

...has anybody got this plugin now as UB? ...I am desperately looking for it.. maybe anyone?

Want to add another vote for UB version of MadShifta. It's one of my favorite plugin's ever, I used it on a lot of tracks, its just so creative. Sadly haven't used it now in about 2 years and I miss it. I would gladly pay for a UB version if you guys do it.

Maybe some of the posters in this thread could all donate a certain amount say €50, so all together it would make it worth your time. I'll start first if anybody agrees to this?

vst UB please.....

Return to “Smart Electronix”