Released Hellrazer 9-String Guitar with Metal Sale

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Sound has released Ample Metal Hellrazer, a 9-string virtual guitar (AMH) for macOS and Windows in VST, AU and AAX plug-in formats.

The Ample Metal Hellrazer was recorded with a Schecter Hellraiser. The tuning from 9th to 1st string is #C0, #F0, B0, E1, A1, D2, G2, B2, and E3. It is suited for heavy metal styles such as Metalcore, Progressive Metal and Djent.

New Features:
  • New AMP head - Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual).
  • New AI Generator for Metal Riffs.
  • New Preset manager.
  • 9 string Riffer.
  • 9 string Tab reader.
  • Built-in FX system which includes 8 band EQ, Compressor, 6 Tap Delay and IR reverb.
Sample and Articulations:
  • Size:5.8 GB.
  • Bridge pickup sample library.
  • Stereo and Mono Modes.
  • Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 8 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
AMP Simulator:
  • Built-in AMP system, including 6 classic head models: Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
  • 7 matching cabinets:1x12 57D, 2x12 65T, 2x12 120, 4x12 60A, 4x12 60B, 4x12 Ro and 4x12 Ri.
    Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
  • Room Mics.
  • Each preset featured a riff(with 1 – 8 measure) which users can go to Riffer panel and have a preview.
System Requirements:
  • Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
  • Mac: 10.9 or higher.
  • VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
  • 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
Intro Price: $89 (Reg. $119). Ample Sound is running a Metal Sale promotion, AMH, AME and AMR 3 products and 3 in 1 Metal Bundle 25% off until March 20.
https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

Demo videos:
Grasping at the Unseen

New AI generator for Metal Riffs

Leave Found A Moment

Flashing Lighthouse

Demo Songs

this sound really amazing. i hear no diffrence to a real guitar also in the lead phrases. AME and other sound not so good. My question is, come there a demo version to test and how does the the mute work. does it work as in AME or as in LP. for the LP Demo i test i have written a report that the mode so it work as AME does not work correct. no response so i assume you fix that not. I think it is much more easy when can do mute and legato switch with velocity.it is also good to play with a midi keyboard live
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

I bought this last night. As with all my AmpleSound purchases, I think it sounds incredible. No regrets at all. Really nice sound right out of the box.

My only slight disappointment is that AmpleSound's usual auto-strum / chord capabilities (as distinct from the Riffer) are not included (unless it's moved and I'm somehow missing it). I assume the idea is that this is meant more for leads, and that we'd use AME for chords. Or maybe it was just too complex to deal with for 9 strings.

But even though I wish the capability had been included, there is nothing stopping me from just playing (low, doom-laden) chords manually, or using any of the many separate midi chord and strumming tools I have, so it's not a big issue.

Another great addition to the AmpleSound family! :)

I noticed the new load and save preset window and workflow. Very nice! Will the other plugins eventually get this new feature?

Dave
My YouTube channel features my music and videos with AmpleSound acoustic and electric guitars and basses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdu7S8 ... tQdqxOuAtA

Thanks Dlgebert, each time we develop a new product, we always have some new ideas, we definitely will put them into other products in the future update. in the mean time, we are working on AME update, it needs new Metal Double head, new metal riff AI, and new preset manager.

I don't have first hand experience with buying or using ample sound products and because of that, here are some rather basic questions. Perhaps someone can help me out ;-)

* Trials:
1) To get a general feel for the plugins there are some trials at https://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp but there is no trial for hellrazer, is this correct? (Not complaining, just asking to reassure)

2) Do these trials come with a somewhat limited sample library or do I have to download several gigabyte of data for each trial?

3) Would these trials also work to try out strummer? Or is strummer even included in the free Lite version?

* Downloads:
4) Is it possible to download on one computer and install on another for cases where the music computer has no or only a bad internet connection?

* Pricing:
5) Do prices on the Ample homepage include VAT or is this added on top?

Thanks
DAW : Waveform PRO 12.1.8, 64bit | PC : i5 - 4570, 3,2GHz, LGA1150, Quad-Core | RAM : 8 GB (2x4) Kingston 1333 Mhz | OS : Win 10, 64bit

Thanks for asking.

1. Our products are sample libraries, the size is huge, we can not put all of products online for trial for band width reason.
It is correct.

2. There is 7 day full feature trial, yes you have to download several gigabyte files for each product.

3. Yes. but the strummer in AGM lite is an old version. the new version has more features.

4. You can save the files in your disk, then copy the files to your other computers.

5. There is not VAT in prices.

How does the AI Note Generator work with FL Studio? Does it auto populate the piano roll for the pattern I'm in, or would I have to copy it over somehow?

Is or will there be a free trial? I can't rationalize dropping ~$100 on something without verifying that it will meet my specific needs.

buttrobber wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:51 pm Is or will there be a free trial? I can't rationalize dropping ~$100 on something without verifying that it will meet my specific needs.
Same here, I'm very interrested, but I can't be sure it sounds OK with my configuration.
A trial version will be great :tu:

Hi, this is my first post here, so welcome everyone. I bought Hellrazer at the beginning of March. The guitar sounds really great, not only that it has 9 strings, it just the sounds very good. But I have a problem. I use Acid Music Studio and after dragging the midi from Riffer to Acid pianoroll, Acid cannot reproduce effects like Bend, Vibrato, Slide Out. I found a way for Acid to render the content of Riffer (on a blank midi clip I draw a note on A8#), it's a little better, but again, the Bend effect, Bent + Vibrato combination is rendered incorrectly. I don't know where the reason is. Best Regards.

Thanks for asking, what plugin format are you using in ACID?

Is it VST2 or VST3?

I have tried both, and both give a similar result. I use ACID Music Studio latest version 11.0.10, maybe there is a problem in it? Interestingly, if I draw only one note in the riffer and add Vibrato, Bend and Slide Off to it, the render is correct, and if I add a few more notes to it, problems with articulation begin, especially Bend - he is completely omitted from the renderer. I did my attempts to "Animus solo" is a good example because it has many effects on the notes

I have bought AMH, that's sound is very cool.

Hi! Might be a strange question but anyway - are you planning to make trial versions of the rest of your instruments? I wanted to try out your brand new product - Hellrazer (and Eclipse as well), but I didn't find any demos of these ones.

Hi qweeqz, the limitation is the band width, our products are sample libraries, the size of each software is GBs, we simply can not provide all of products for trial.

Please understanding.

Return to “Ample Sound”