Ample Sound releases Ample Slide Lapsteel

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Sound has announced the release of Ample Slide Lapsteel(ASL), a newly sampled virtual instrument based on a 70's Jedson Lap Steel (David Gilmour Custom Model with one EMG pickup). It is designed for Psychedelic Rock, Ambient, Hawaiian, Blues and Country styles.

Sampling:
  • Size: 2.8 GB.
  • Stereo and Mono Modes.
  • Sustain, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Quarter Slide, Natural Harmonic, Legato Vibrato, Buzzing, Glissando 9 articulations.
New Features:
  • Legato Slide system designed specially for Slide Guitars.
Combines virtual slide algorithm with real samples; The tone alters with different start time of the slides; Capable of legato slide of any length, interval, and polyphonic notes.
  • SAHDS Modulation System.
  • Endless Articulation Legato.
  • New Riffer features: supports 64 measure riff, new Legato Position property to control the start time of a legato.
Intro Price
$89 until Nov 21 (Reg. $119), A further 10% off for the loyal users.
Ample Sound Online Store

Demo Video
One of Those Days

High Hopes

Aloha Oe

Demo Songs

Never saw this type of instrument coming, thanks Ample Sound! 😊
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Thanks!!! That's fantastic!! Can't wait for the weekend to check it out!

I would like to have it for my MPE controller(Linnstrument)...
Will this be an option in the future?

Love the sound of the demos for this, although I try to resist I just had to get this :oops:. Looking forwrd to giving this a run out.

Online activation won't work and the email service@amplesound.net is dead what should I do???

You could wait a couple of hours and then try again? Both online activation and emailing. The email address should work. If it's still not working, check you firewall if it might be blocking the traffic to or from amplesound.net.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

This is the email I get whenever Itry to contact them:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<service@amplesound.net>:
Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.

There is no firewall.

Are you using a Yahoo email? I think I read somewhere about cases where Yahoo emails were being blocked. Might not be the case here, but just checking.

Yes, I'm using yahoo mail.

Try senfing them an email from another provider, not sure (at all) it would work though.

Return to “Ample Sound”