Spire: Feature requests

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
User avatar
vega555
KVRist
287 posts since 10 May, 2009

Post Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:59 am

Hi! We are planning to add new GUI scale options and native presets manager in future releases. We prefer not to promise any dates at this point.

Soarer
KVRian
651 posts since 19 Mar, 2004 from Copenhagen

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:20 am

I asked you about preset manager before I bought Spire and you told me that it would be in an update last fall 2017. And now you cannot even tell us a date? This is really not cool! I'd rather see proper preset handling than any other new feature.

Gino Cortesi
KVRist
183 posts since 28 Jun, 2010

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:52 am

Hi Everyone,

One feature I'd like to see is the ability to pick "Silence" as a wave to mix with (WTMix).
This would be useful for audio rate modulations of OSC amplitude.

For example using OSC1 noise to modulate itself (WT Mix) to thin it out (or you could use other wave forms).Then using OSC1 to modulate pitch on OSC2.

Note that if you do this with OSCMixer, you can not pass the result to the next slot in the mod matrix.

Best regards,

Gino

Cazio
KVRist
33 posts since 1 Jun, 2017 from Finland

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Thu May 03, 2018 9:19 am

I've got an idea thats not really necessary but more of a convenience thing :D
Right-click or drag-and-drop modulation would be heaven !!

* add to that key commands for things like stepper copy, paste etc.(like 'c', 'p') if this is possible :o

AkiraMenai
KVRer
15 posts since 1 Sep, 2017

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Tue May 29, 2018 5:00 pm

For 1.1.15 (if there is one), a "Random" button would be nice, to load a random preset from all those available. There are a lot available, so this would be nice.

Also, not everyone is strictly focused on trance music, so a decent selection of vintage waveforms would be great.

For 1.2 or beyond, any amount of extra oscillators, LFOs, envelops, etc., would be appreciated. Custom envelopes (as seen in Falcon, Harmor, Serum etc.) would be extra nice.

chk071
KVRAF
23245 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:57 am

Soarer wrote:I asked you about preset manager before I bought Spire and you told me that it would be in an update last fall 2017. And now you cannot even tell us a date? This is really not cool! I'd rather see proper preset handling than any other new feature.
Oh come on. Stop pressuring. No developer will be able to tell you an exact date of a feature, or an update, until it's almost released. Yours is not the only feature request for Spire, it is one under thousands.

HcDoom
KVRian
1174 posts since 18 Feb, 2012

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:33 pm

Any chance for more wavetables? Also any chance to draw our own envelopse for long evolving sounds and such stuff?

User avatar
e@rs
KVRAF
4465 posts since 15 Dec, 2011 from Bucharest, Romania

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:06 am

chk071 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:57 am
Soarer wrote:I asked you about preset manager before I bought Spire and you told me that it would be in an update last fall 2017. And now you cannot even tell us a date? This is really not cool! I'd rather see proper preset handling than any other new feature.
Oh come on. Stop pressuring. No developer will be able to tell you an exact date of a feature, or an update, until it's almost released. Yours is not the only feature request for Spire, it is one under thousands.
No, keep pressuring! This should have been implemented years ago. It's the most important feature that's missing.

And (again) a +1 for parameters lock (pleeeeeze!!!) and 125% skin.

chk071
KVRAF
23245 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:48 am

See, that's what I meant. I don't care for a preset manager at all, yet, for you, it's most essential. Same goes for most other features.

User avatar
phreaque
KVRian
993 posts since 17 Jul, 2007 from Baghdad-Iq

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:00 am

How about making a list of top 5 features requested by majority, and before that we can simply poll these features out to make things legit.
Saif Sameer - content designer
Reveal-Sound Image-Line SoundCloud

Jean Chalisque
KVRer
3 posts since 27 Feb, 2015

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:42 pm

An easy means to organise banks. I would be happy with a simple python script that converts a bank into separate preset files, and back again. Given enough information about the format of the bank file, I'd be happy to try and write one myself. Likewise information about the structure of a preset file would be nice. It would be nice to be able to take e.g. oscillator settings from one preset and use them in another.

User avatar
jksound
KVRist
92 posts since 12 Nov, 2013 from Estonia

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:08 pm

please make possible record arp patterns like in hive from u-he ,from midi keyboard or from a daw
JKSOUND - Sound Design,
Soundbanks, and other music-related products.

User avatar
phreaque
KVRian
993 posts since 17 Jul, 2007 from Baghdad-Iq

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Or at least drag-drop midi score right into the arp section like in Rapid and vaporizer 2
Saif Sameer - content designer
Reveal-Sound Image-Line SoundCloud

chk071
KVRAF
23245 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:45 pm

phreaque wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:28 pm
Or at least drag-drop midi score right into the arp section like in Rapid and vaporizer 2
I'd second that. Also, it would be great to have 32 steps in the arpeggiator.

All stuff for Spire 2, i guess. :)

User avatar
phreaque
KVRian
993 posts since 17 Jul, 2007 from Baghdad-Iq

Re: Spire: Feature requests

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:23 pm

chk071 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:45 pm
phreaque wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:28 pm
Or at least drag-drop midi score right into the arp section like in Rapid and vaporizer 2
I'd second that. Also, it would be great to have 32 steps in the arpeggiator.

All stuff for Spire 2, i guess. :)
Which will have wavetable oscillators :borg:
Saif Sameer - content designer
Reveal-Sound Image-Line SoundCloud

Return to “Reveal Sound”