New version soon?

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys!

Tanks a million for a great piece of software. I'm just wondering when the patch browser and the
optimized sound engine is going to be released? Managing all the presets is starting to get frustrating.

Way back you showed pictures of a new browser for the presets section. Has development seased?

/Jimmy

Dear sirs,

is there any news regarding the update? It's been a while now. :)

If i understand right, Reveal-Sound comes from Ukraine? Please tell me if im wrong.

There is a war going on there for some time in the east. Might this be the reason for a bit slowed down updates?

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes.

Maybe sanctions that west has put on Russia has alot to do with?

themachinelt wrote:Maybe sanctions that west has put on Russia has alot to do with?
I don't think so. It's a major update and the synth already works very well. No need to rush and screw up something.

I hope there will be CPU improvements, and maybe some improvements in the sound, perhaps smoother filtering, etc. Patch browser as well.

Spire is very close to top hardware synths, but there is always space for improvement...

My only beef is the patch browsing system. CPU problem I can deal with it, but the browser is too inconvenient.
NI style is much better. It is much faster to find what you want in NI's browser.

I have a feeling version 1.1 is close to release. Calm before the storm kind of. :)

Anyone know of date of release? Thanks.

Return to “Reveal Sound”