Ultra Analog Soundbank - RELEASED - Nec Plus Ultra :) - Soon Available in UA V2 format :)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

same here just bought and eagerly waiting till tommorow 8)

Many thanks Breakmixer and Cain ( who is one of very faithfull users since the beginning :hug: )

I just discovered something very strange with Import/Export function of Ultra Analog, so I'll think its better to talk about it in this thread.

When you export a folder it seems that if the folder doesnt have PRECISELY 128 items in it ( Whether instruments or Midi links) the Export Function will work, BUT you wont be able to Import the patches after that :shock: :shock:

( So a folder follows the old hardware 128 instruments in bank paradigm, like in the FXB standard, except that here, it doesnt seem to work EVEN if the folder has LESS than 128 instruments, or more of course -ie a bank wich wouldnt be totally full)

SOooOO to avoid any trouble I splitted the whole bank in three different volumes and you'll have to use three times the import function. A bit long but safer. And I then checked the Import function and it worked OK for the three soundsets :)

So if YOU ever have to save your OWN patches, or modified/customised patches after a studio session, please be VERY careful, and prefer to select all the patches you wish to save with the old SHIFT function ( ie select 1rst patch to save the hold SHIFT key and select the last one )

I'll edit the manual to reflect this. And include this tip as well.

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Last post before sleep. I updated the manual and prepared all archives :)

Just a little patience : All banks will be emailed tomorrow.

Many thanks to all of you who support us :)

LtZ

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

What is the price for this bank in USD $?

Maybe I'd use a conversion, but it states conversion is not good enouph on your site. The pricing is confusing.

its about $12.00 ,reallt recommend this they release realy good soundbanks.

Bought. And it's tomorrow already... only 1:30 in the morning :D

cain wrote:its about $12.00 ,reallt recommend this they release realy good soundbanks.
Thanks. Just bought it.
I see now the conversion is wrong until you log on.

I was to buy the set, but as I am forced to check a checkbox for understanding Terms and Conditions that are written in french at the checkout I am sorry, but I have to pass....

Downloaded! :party:

I especially appreciated the tips in the PDF - very useful info - thanks Laurent.
'Fastest Filter in the West'

rasmusklump wrote:I was to buy the set, but as I am forced to check a checkbox for understanding Terms and Conditions that are written in french at the checkout I am sorry, but I have to pass....
Oh, don't worry. It's only something about giving your kidneys away for experimentation or transplant or something...and blah, blah, blah......nothing important, really.

All banks have been delivered :)

Note : If you didnt receive your soundbank please first check your Spambox, then eventually your Paypal email account then ..... then contact us and we'll find a way together :)

Thanks to all people who purchased Nec Plus Ultra sofar : We hope you'll enjoy it :)

LtZ

MCnoone wrote:What is the price for this bank in USD $?

Maybe I'd use a conversion, but it states conversion is not good enouph on your site. The pricing is confusing.
MCnoone wrote:
cain wrote:its about $12.00 ,reallt recommend this they release realy good soundbanks.
Thanks. Just bought it.
I see now the conversion is wrong until you log on.
Hi MC Noone,

Yes the exact price is 11,90 $ for all users outside ECC. But as you mentioned it you HAVE to be logged to display the real price. If you only switch currencies, European VAT will be applied, even in dollars. Our shop manages and distinguish between ECC and Non ECC users. ( Another reason why there's not a simple BUY button with no account creation ) It was a hell of PHP code, but its mandatory if you want to make things in the legal way here in France. And btw ...... It's a very good thing and deal four our US, Canada Brasilian and Australian users to name a few :wink:
dacaumodo wrote:Bought. And it's tomorrow already... only 1:30 in the morning :D
Thanks Mr Vim. Well, sometimes .... we sleep :)
red37 wrote:Downloaded! :party:

I especially appreciated the tips in the PDF - very useful info - thanks Laurent.
Thanks Red37.

I'm very happy that you enjoyed the manual.

I try to transmit in the best possible way a bit of the experience we accumulate while making the soundsets. ANd to provide some little tools, such as the designer notes in the patches, to eventually help people to make the best of the instruments.

We're here to serve and manuals do take A LOT of time to make ( For me at least). So I'm really very glad when some people talk about them and appreciate their simple existence :) They are imho a full and significant part of the service we offer.
standalone wrote:
rasmusklump wrote:I was to buy the set, but as I am forced to check a checkbox for understanding Terms and Conditions that are written in french at the checkout I am sorry, but I have to pass....
Oh, don't worry. It's only something about giving your kidneys away for experimentation or transplant or something...and blah, blah, blah......nothing important, really.
Hi Rasusklump,

Well like Standalone spotted it, Le Lotus Bleu is just the emerged part of a malicious sect wich prepares the Earth for a Martian invasion. :shrug:

Erf just joking. The checkbox is mandatory in France, the text HAS to be in French to comply to the French law, and I think I added a little english text at the end to inform English Speaking people of the content of the conditions : In brief it says that the product are not refundable, because of their digital nature. So many lines for so few information ? Well, it's France my dear :)

Special Note to Cain : The soundset was delivered to your Net...e account. Hope you got it right :)

thanks Lotuzia i did get them and im installing them now thanks again. 8)
cain

Hmm.. Still waiting for my Soundset. Ordered 12 hours ago.
Email send.

echopark wrote:Hmm.. Still waiting for my Soundset. Ordered 12 hours ago.
Email send.
Hi Echopark,

Many thanks for your order.

Hmm its strange :?

I sent all the banks ordered today and yesterday night.

Unfortunately there were so many orders I cant guess your real name :shrug: So yes drop us the mail thru the contact utility on the site, or PM me here and we'll fix that together :)

I didnt have any server faulty email response this time but this doesnt mean more than that.

(And dont forget to check your spambox and your Paypal email account too )

Thanks,

LtZ

EDIT : Yes ! Just got your email Mr R. Well I sent the soundset by answering your Email where you mentioned that you had created your new mail adress. So normally it should show in that one. Sometimes some providers wont accept emails with attachments. I'll resend the soundset to your two email adresses right now :) Lets cross fingers and see if it works this time :)

Return to “Soundware”