Clouds & Clocks - new Aalto bank - donationware

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Final bump before the board shuts down for a while

aMUSEd wrote:Final bump before the board shuts down for a while
Thanks Sir! gonna have fun with these ;)

Thanks - hey I just figured out how to add it as a product to the KvR database so added Drone Machines etc too :dog:

Apologies to Windows users but I've had a report that the current Windows version may be out of sync with the Mac version - I just tried it on my old laptop and the Windows installer says 1.4.1 (same as Mac) but actually installs a beta 1.4b6. This means that any presets made or saved with the latest version on Mac (most of them unfortunately) will not load correctly in the Windows version. Obviously this sucks but it's also out of my hands so I have forwarded the problem to the Aalto dev - the two versions need to be preset compatible. So currently this only loads correctly on Mac, but I expect a Windows fix should not be far off (it might even be that the installers just have the wrong dll in them - it happens).

So pleased now I decided to let people download them to try for free.

Forgot about this - all Windows problems were fixed (see Madrona Labs forum for details)

- bank is still available

Bump

lil bumpette

A reminder this is still available free/donationware - not sure I will keep it that way indefinitely though - it was meant to be just for Xmas originally but the forum reboot got in the way

I just installed the 1.5 update and found that AUPreset conversion seems broken in this version - so I have reverted to 1.4.1 and converted the whole bank myself - anyone who has been having problems seeing this bank in the 1.5 Mac version download the updated bank from my site.

A lil bump for these too

Working on my third bank now - so bump for these

Return to “Soundware”