Bazille | Electrons II soundset released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there!

Here is Electrons II for Bazille.

Electrons II is the second volume from my best-seller soundset Electrons I.
Electrons II is about cinematic, enigmatic and moogish analog electronica from the 80s.

Electrons II

Formed by energetic sequences and arps, powerful basses and bassloops, suspenseful percussion loops, captivating keys and leads, mind blowing synths and otherworldly atmospheres and science fiction effects.

Electrons II like his predecessor it is comprised with soft and gentle analog sounds as well as dirty, distorted and lo-fi digital sounds.
This soundset is a creativity box designed for all flavours of electronica compositions — with a dramatic or a chilled edge.

Electrons II is ideal to fill inspiration gaps or simply to discover new musical ideas to add to your compositions.
Finally like his predecessor, Electrons II is formed by 256 patches!

Electrons II is at the introductory price of 30€ (20% off) until Friday 25.

All the best!
-Adrian.
Last edited by ZenSound on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sounds excellent Adrian, well done - I'll grab it after my next payday :phones:

dark water wrote:Sounds excellent Adrian, well done - I'll grab it after my next payday :phones:
Thank you and enjoy it!

Cheers,
—Adrian-

Reminder! Last 24 hours to end the intro price for ELECTRONS II.

Best,
—Adrian.

Here is a nice patches demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wdsgegQYHk

Cheers,
Adrian.

Hi there,

I've just added Electrons II to the Bazille Bundle, from now on you can pick up Electrons II with a significant discount if you purchase the Bazille Bundle.

Bazille Bundle product page

Thanks!
—Adrian.

ZenSound wrote:Hi there,

I've just added Electrons II to the Bazille Bundle, from now on you can pick up Electrons II with a significant discount if you purchase the Bazille Bundle.

Thanks!
—Adrian.
Cool but what if, like me, you already have everything else in the bundle?

aMUSEd wrote:

Thanks!
—Adrian.
You can expect a Christmas present :party:

Sounds good - thanks

I just bought it, it's very good, thank you
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

inusable wrote:I just bought it, it's very good, thank you
Thanks for your purchase :-)

All the best!
—Adrian.

ZenSound wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:

Thanks!
—Adrian.
You can expect a Christmas present :party:
Whatever happened to the bundle idea?

Need one for Repro now too ;)

aMUSEd wrote: Whatever happened to the bundle idea?

Hi, sorry for the delay, finally as stated on the newsletter the Repro-1 bundle will come this Friday 16th!
And also the promised gift soundset!

Cheers,
—Adrian.

Excellent sounds! So glad to see you making sounds for Bazille - one of the coolest synthesizers around.

:tu:

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

ZenSound wrote:
aMUSEd wrote: Whatever happened to the bundle idea?

Hi, sorry for the delay, finally as stated on the newsletter the Repro-1 bundle will come this Friday 16th!
And also the promised gift soundset!

Cheers,
—Adrian.
Cool thanks but what I was asking originally is if you have 90% or more of what is in the bundle already how do you 'complete' the bundle? I have nearly all your soundsets but just want to get a couple of the new ones.

Return to “Soundware”