Will the option of buying a rubber without the bumps remain possible?

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

One of the reasons I love my Linnstrument is because I'm able to turn the C to the same colour as the other notes (and its just one of many different useful options regarding layout)...That's why I´m not using anything else like novations launchpad pro which doesn't come with this feature. You are just stuck with three colours (which became a standard limitation in the Grid Industry). Just like with the Piano I find it very easy on a Grid-Instrument to remember where the C is but! It's certainly sweet and helpful to have the flexibility to choose what lights up and in which colour. One problem with this Three-Colour-Layout would be when changing keys within one layout (just like on the Piano) I don't want the C to stick out of the crowd but maybe a different note or none.
So I guess my Point here is by adding bumps to the rubber while it's certainly helpful to some it's a big sacrifice because you won't be able to change it with the OS...you're stuck with it :?

Will the option of buying a rubber without the bumps remain possible? I hope it will :ud:

Hope all is well. Huge Fan here :party:

Sure, I’ve still got around 10 of them. When you order, email me at the support address to say you want no bumps. Or just slice off the bumps with an exacto knife.

Return to “Roger Linn Design”