16 posts since 27 Apr, 2014

Postby Rangerx; Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:54 pm acoustic bass

is this discontinued cant find the product on your site
ichiro
KVRer

26 posts since 18 Aug, 2017, from South of Tokyo

Postby ichiro; Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:42 am Re: acoustic bass

Hello Rangerx,

We are sorry for the trouble. We got a cyber attack at 2017, and everything is gone. But I thought it's good chance to release better libraries with user friendly GUI and functions. Now we published Piano and Wind chime first. The next is Shakuhachi and basses until this summer.

Thank you.
Best,
Ichiro
Rangerx
KVRer

16 posts since 27 Apr, 2014

Postby Rangerx; Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:59 pm Re: acoustic bass

thank you i already purchased the drumtree and piano , will watch for your bass release
ichiro
KVRer

Postby ichiro; Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:36 am Re: acoustic bass

Thank you Rangerx, I will do my best!
benchase
KVRer

3 posts since 6 Jun, 2002, from Australia

Postby benchase; Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:31 am Re: acoustic bass

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.

Hi
Im glad I found this thread, last night I was looking to buy Acoustic Bass 2 and was perplexed why it was all down and only a handful of products.

Sad to hear of the cyber attack.

So there's not one copy from someone you sold to or any backups or anything?

I did a google search and 4th from the top, highlighted in a google box is these guys

http://vst-platinum.com/vst-instruments ... ier-2.html (http://vst-platinum.com/vst-instruments/premier-sound-factory-acoustic-bass-premier-2.html)

so I guess they are pirates, it looks legit and is highlighted, bit of a trap really, may have the virus you guys got in it.

Please post here when it becomes available

Cheers
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
ichiro
KVRer

Postby ichiro; Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:03 pm Re: acoustic bass

Hi benchase,

Thank you for your comment.

Of course we have backup and now blushing it up. The new script of many new functions is almost done.

We sadly recognized there are some illegal site. We are talking about it with a specialized lawyer. Anyway please do not download it and take care not to get virus in your music pc.

We are in hurry to release the new Shakuhachi, and basses right now. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers!
Ichiro
songshark
KVRist

65 posts since 19 Jun, 2009

Postby songshark; Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:27 am Re: acoustic bass

Ichiro, can you give us your best guess of when the bass will be for sale and how much it will cost? Thanks
ichiro
KVRer

Postby ichiro; Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:58 pm Re: acoustic bass

Hi songshark,

Today, we will publish Clavi Premier and free Wurly Premier G. Yesterday our web was updated and Acoustic Bass Premier G was shown after 1 year interval as coming the next.

Our trial is Acoustic Bass Premier will go in 2 weeks, and make it under $100 for lovers.

Thank you.
Best,
Ichiro
skullkid
KVRer

1 post since 11 Sep, 2018

Postby skullkid; Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:17 am Re: acoustic bass

ichiro wrote:Hi songshark,

Today, we will publish Clavi Premier and free Wurly Premier G. Yesterday our web was updated and Acoustic Bass Premier G was shown after 1 year interval as coming the next.

Our trial is Acoustic Bass Premier will go in 2 weeks, and make it under $100 for lovers.

Thank you.
Best,
Ichiro

Hi
Do you have any idea when Acoustic Bass Premier will be available to purchase? Your last post was just over 2 weeks ago.
ichiro
KVRer

Postby ichiro; Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:47 pm Re: acoustic bass

Hi skullkid,

I'm sorry again for the delay of Acoustic Bass G. The scripting for our first plan was almost done, but we are thinking we can add something new. Now we are fixing NKS for Shakuhachi Premier G, and then definitely fix Bass.

Thank you.
Ichiro

Moderators: KVR Moderators (Main), Premier Sound Factory Mods

Return to Premier Sound Factory