Your next guitar revisited

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, I dunno about the Nashville Tele. It's too varied, it's awesome, but it's not consistent what that means.

To me, it's a bucker in the neck and a SC in the bridge. Or, a hum cancelling SC in the neck.

Some are dual buckers with 4 tone/volume spots. Anyways, if money wasn't an issue I'd probably have more than one (but the problem for me is I NEED as shaved heel to play one on upper frets! )

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:33 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:31 pm its about 3 hours from wednesday here
:x :bang:

I'm not a patient boy :cry:

I've got new "chef attire" on order. Ordered it last Wednesday They decided to take an extended holiday and shipped it out today. Now only 8 more days before it arrives. Great prices, good quality, crappy shipping dept.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

tapper mike wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:08 am

I've got new "chef attire" on order. Ordered it last Wednesday They decided to take an extended holiday and shipped it out today. Now only 8 more days before it arrives. Great prices, good quality, crappy shipping dept.
it's the customers i feel sorry for, when chefs are left naked :scared:

vurt wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:53 am
tapper mike wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:08 am

it's the customers i feel sorry for, when chefs are left naked :scared:
Especially if they do the ‘hot dog’ prank...

is the guy you buy hotdogs from strictly speaking a "chef"?
although mcdonalds have been getting away with "restaurant" for years :shrug:

There is nothing wrong with a good Micky D's every now and then. In fact, I'll have one today!!!

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:10 pm There is nothing wrong with a good Micky D's every now and then.
Indeed. In fact, I just went next door to buy one as I needed something to stop my chair wobbling in the restaurant I’m eating in.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:14 pm
reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:10 pm There is nothing wrong with a good Micky D's every now and then.
Indeed. In fact, I just went next door to buy one as I needed something to stop my chair wobbling in the restaurant I’m eating in.
:lol:

You people are silly. I like you.

It's here, seems to be cool. Needs a set up though and I'll have to apply some nut sauce (I've made that easy for you :hihi: )

I didn't expect two things: The finish is actually matte, which I like. And the neck is smooooooooooth on the back. My older "deluxe" has a thin poly coat so that is a nice thing.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:10 pm There is nothing wrong with a good Micky D's every now and then. In fact, I'll have one today!!!
Can we have a 'barf' emoji?

Look up 'McDonalds pink slime.' yum! :lol:
reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:04 pm It's here, seems to be cool. Needs a set up though and I'll have to apply some nut sauce (I've made that easy for you :hihi: )

I didn't expect two things: The finish is actually matte, which I like. And the neck is smooooooooooth on the back. My older "deluxe" has a thin poly coat so that is a nice thing.
I hope it will be all that you want it to be! :tu:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:04 pm It's here, seems to be cool. Needs a set up though and I'll have to apply some nut sauce (I've made that easy for you :hihi: )

Need pics.

Nah, my phone takes lame pictures.

Came with 9's, I usually play 9-46. Unless there is a fatal flaw I uncover it's a keeper. Spanky, comfy, electronics work fine and was set up fairly well out of the box. I'm not used to a floating trem so it's kinda fiddly right now, but I don't even know what strings I'm going with yet.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Need pics.
pervert.

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:09 am I love classic strat! But I hate the noise. That is why I go noiseless..............

It is what it is!

Never played one of these have you, son?

I love my little Gibby 60's Tribute. P-90's are noisy but very versatile.

But this is my go to guitar at the mo:

Those Entwistle pups are just nectar to sup from.

So glad I didn't buy the Epiphone one that cost just as much.

Really love this guitar.

Return to “Guitars”