eventide plugin doesn't appear in AU subwindow even after successful scan

Official support for: eventide.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok that's the issue folks, after migration from i7 iMac to M1 macmini , though they appear correctly on my new macbook air, they do not on my macmini ...both on M1 chip and big sur

I assume that it's because i've installed them on my macbook from scratch, anyone with an idea on how to solve the issue ?

Hi, what DAW are you using? We've heard some reports of this happening in Logic and these steps usually solve it. It could work for other hosts as well:

1. If the plugin passes validation but still does not show in the Insert menus, try the following steps:
a. Close Logic Pro X
b. Make sure Finder is the active application
c. While holding the Option key, click on the Go menu at the top of your screen and select Library
d. Delete the following files from your User Library, if they are present:
i. ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.audiounits.cache
ii. The contents of ~/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache/
iii. ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.audio.InfoHelper.plist
iv. ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.audio.SandboxHelper.plist
2. Then, open a Terminal window (Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal), and enter the following commands (type each command and press "Enter" afterwards)
a. killall -9 cfprefsd
b. killall -9 AudioComponentRegistrar
3. Restart your computer
4. Open your DAW

logic indeed...i'll check this out quickly

thank you

Thanks a lot, it finally appears on my list, and obviously that workaround seems to work also with some plugin of other companies too ?

Krakatau wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:13 am Thanks a lot, it finally appears on my list, and obviously that workaround seems to work also with some plugin of other companies too ?
I can’t speak for other vendors but very glad to hear you’re up and running!

Return to “Eventide”