Latest Builds (revision 3857) of nearly every u-he plugin (Public Beta 2)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello again!

Summer is vanishing in Berlin…
We hope you had a nice time as we did - or are still enjoying the sun!

This is the 2nd round of public betas for our upcoming 12-product update.
Thanks for your input during the first round (http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=445359)

To keep things short: We've nearly fixed all flaws you've reported, plus, we've added improvements to software (base-latency behavior, GUI loading times,... ) and manuals.

Known Issues

Some minor issues are still open and will be fixed for the release.
Other minor issues are mostly related to Presswerk and Satin, which will be released a bit later.

You can find all installers (for AU, VST2 and AAX) here:

Mac:
ACE3857Mac, Bazille3857Mac, Diva3857Mac, Filterscape3857Mac, MFM23857Mac, Hive3857Mac, Podolski3857Mac,
Presswerk3857Mac, Satin3857Mac, TyrellN63857Mac, TripleCheese3857Mac, Uhbik3857Mac, Zebra23857Mac

Win:
ACE3857Win, Bazille3857Win, Diva3857Win, Filterscape3857Win, MFM23857Win, Hive3857Win, Podolski3857Win,
Presswerk3857Win, Satin3857Win, TyrellN63857Win, TripleCheese3857Win, Uhbik3857Win, Zebra23857Win

INSTALLATION: Simply install the latest builds over your existing installation.

NOTES:

1. ZebraHZ

Patience - we will be releasing an official update soon, hopefully within the next 2 weeks. The update can then be downloaded via your user account at u-he.

2. OS X 10.11 and Windows 10

In-house tests showed, that u-he plugins work fine on Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Windows 10. However, please make sure, that all your software and hardware is compatible, when upgrading to a new operating system. And always backup your current system!

TESTING:

We need your input! ;)

This is probably the easiest way to reveal problems:

Sound-designers: Go through your patches and verify that they sound as they should
Producers: Load several (old) projects containing our plug-ins and verify that they sound as they should

Alternatively, you could play the synths live while flipping through presets.
Please make sure that you cover all voice-modes etc., including ARP/SEQ and Glide.

Please check that all MIDI CC's & modulation sources/targets work 100% as they should.

Check our plug-ins in different hosts with different audio drivers and buffer-settings. Expect no unwanted distortion.

As always: Feel free to report any new issues and strange goings-on! :)

Thanks!

Enjoy,
Michael | QA
u-he.com
Last edited by u-he-michael on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

In Studio One 3, version 3.02.34331 in OSX Yosemite 10.10.5 using iMac with i7 processor and 24 gigs memory, the following revision 3857 builds crash:
MFM2, Podolski, TripleCheese and TyrellN6

Zebra 2, ACE and Bazille do not crash

All load fine in Bitwig 1.1.11

Being the (sad, anally retentive) completist (aka great customer :)) that I am, downloading and installing these is quite onerous.

Is a single unified installer anywhere on the todo list?

I agree and am wondering the same Inikj.

The links to Tyrell is both Mac

Other than that... :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

As always - BIG thanks for the update! Great work!

sbj wrote:The links to Tyrell is both Mac

Other than that... :tu:
corrected. thanks :)

lnikj wrote:Being the (sad, anally retentive) completist (aka great customer :)) that I am, downloading and installing these is quite onerous.

on the list... but not really high prio.

u-he-michael wrote:
lnikj wrote:Being the (sad, anally retentive) completist (aka great customer :)) that I am, downloading and installing these is quite onerous.

on the list... but not really high prio.
Thanks. I'll look forward to it one day :)

It did occur me to after posting that you might have thought "not nearly as effing onerous as coding them all" ;)

lnikj wrote:Is a single unified installer anywhere on the todo list?
what is wrong with the installer thats provided now? :)

themachinelt wrote:
lnikj wrote:Is a single unified installer anywhere on the todo list?
what is wrong with the installer thats provided now? :)
Nothing, just that I have 13 of them to do.

So many? Not worth the trouble, then... ;-)
:hug:

Well, 14 ... where is my HZ? I want it NOW...

You'd have to prise 'em out of my cold dead fingers ... except maybe Hive, which isn't really gelling with me (yet!).

Igor Amos wrote:In Studio One 3, version 3.02.34331 in OSX Yosemite 10.10.5 using iMac with i7 processor and 24 gigs memory, the following revision 3857 builds crash:
MFM2, Podolski, TripleCheese and TyrellN6

Zebra 2, ACE and Bazille do not crash

All load fine in Bitwig 1.1.11
For the crashes, please send crash.logs to support@u-he.com - seems like it's the plug-ins that don't yet have a preferences panel.

(good thing is, I have to work in S1 V3 anyway during the weekend… I'll see if I can reproduce it)

The distorted sound I had with Diva in FL Studio seems gone now :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “u-he”