Repro-1 Presets Thread

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro Repro-1 Pro Expansion (Repro 1 Presets) Repro-5 Pro Expansion - Repro 5 Presets

I think it would be a good idea to get a thread to collect some Repro-1 presets rather than trying to find them spread out across the two main threads. Here's mine...I'm up to 50. I'll update this thread as I add more.

Please post any presets you want to share here, or link to threads/posts where we can find them!

Nov 13th Edit: Just re-uploaded with 5 new presets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Funkybot's Evil Twin on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here's a thread where aMUSEd posted 24: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=472975

And 39 based on the original Prophet-5 patches from Ingo here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=460687&p=6609330&hi ... h#p6609330

Thanks for starting this thread.
I had posted this in the Instruments forum (and a link here in the Repro-1 thread):

Since having owned Arturia Prophet V (currently at v3) since around 10 years and also having used and already bought U-He Repro-1 as alraedy mentioned eaelier here for me it was obvious to try reprogramming Prophet 5 presets with Repro-1. I tried this no matter if Urs and others said replicating Prophet 5 patches there would maybe not really work...

Here is a download for 39 Repro-1 patches based on the original Prophet 5 presets which itself are based on the presets included in Arturia Prophet V3 (and earlier versions):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/532 ... 1.2016.zip

Included are also some corrections and/or modifications based on the original patch sheets included in the Prophet 5 Rev 3.3 manual, an original Sysex file loaded in Prophet V2 and also audio demos of a real Prophet 5 found at Synthmania.
Link at Sythmania: http://www.synthmania.com/Prophet-5%20(Rev.3).htm

The Repro-1 are not fully optimized using those audio demos but were reprogrammed with direct comparison to teh presets in Arturia Prophet V3 (including testing corrections and modifications added there before transferring those to Repro-1). Overall most of the Arturia V3 presets i compared to the audio demos seemed to fit quite nicely.

Some of the patchces originally used an Unison so they could not be 100% replicated in Repro-1. Those are still included but without Unison. The patches are: "P5 Uni Glide With Res", "P5 Alien", "P5 Noise Sweep" and "P5 Helicopter".
The last 3 of those were also patches that overall were more difficult to replicate. another one was "Clangerous Bells". Overall patches that use Noise or more extreme settings like FM and/or filter FM were more diffucult to replicate.

Anyway also as this was my first aproach to those presets within Repro-1 the result is overall quite good and many of the reprogrammed pathces seem to match the original patches quite nicely. Actually i was able to get closer than i expected at the beginning.
Besides that Repro-1 adds a bit of it's own character which is not a bad thing IMO.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingo couldn't pass by a thread without mentioning Arturia. :hihi:
Murderous duck!

I have more cooking, will probably double mine by the end of the weekend

F E T,
Thank you!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

david.beholder wrote:Ingo couldn't pass by a thread without mentioning Arturia. :hihi:
First this was originally posted in the Instrument forum and second i used the Arturia synth as a reference. Would be wrong not to mention that or not?

FWIW opposing to some other develeopers i worked with in terms of beta testing and sound design i am not directly related to Arturia yet. So far I am a normal customer at Arturia and paid for all of their products i own.
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

yes, very very wrong Ingo

chill chill, he was just joking. we still love you. it's ok

nvm
Last edited by Ingonator on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

Can someone post a Bass bank and call it "Ace of Bass" ? :hyper:

Yea, kinda inappropriate name but hey, the name shines ! :D
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:Can someone post a Bass bank and call it "Ace of Bass" ? :hyper:

Yea, kinda inappropriate name but hey, the name shines ! :D
How about "Ass of Bass"?
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Well, for a start it doesn’t rhyme.....

It rhymes. :D
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

sqigls wrote:yes, very very wrong Ingo

chill chill, he was just joking. we still love you. it's ok
It's amazing when people hear each other :)
Murderous duck!

spunkmuffin wrote:It rhymes. :D
I don't know...sounds a little fishy to me
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Return to “u-he”