Using one instance of Bazille on multiple tracks

Official support for: u-he.com
KVRer
6 posts since 15 Mar, 2021

Post Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:03 pm

Good day!

Can please someone give me a little help here? I'm trying to figure out how to use multichannel feature of Bazille.. How can I use one instance of Bazille on multiple tracks with different presets? Or maybe just point in manual page, because I can't find anything about that.

Thanks.

KVRAF
18756 posts since 3 Feb, 2005 from in the wilds

Post Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:19 pm

Bazille does not have that capacity. It can only play one preset at a time. It is not multi-timbral. You need multiple instances

KVRer

Topic Starter

6 posts since 15 Mar, 2021

Post Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:22 am

I see. Thanks.

KVRist
80 posts since 16 May, 2012 from Sverige

Post Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:55 am

SquareBunny wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:03 pm
....How can I use one instance of Bazille on multiple tracks with different presets?
I'm curious as too why you would want to and how you got the idea since nowadays in software there is no benefit of having a multi-timbral mode over just having multiple instances. In hardware synthesizers ofcourse it would save you a good buck.. but it doesn't make any sense in software.

KVRist
47 posts since 7 Dec, 2020

Post Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:28 am

I was thinking about this too, and think it could make sense maybe if you're used to, like, one performance controller and a multi-timbral preset that contains keyboard or velocity splits and layering? Sure, you could implement all that yourself in your DAW, but I can see how if you're used to a performance patch that this would seem convoluted.

Return to “u-he”